What’s in the Air Canada “Sorry Your Luggage is Late” care package
Published By Todd Lucier on March 2nd, 2006 in Edge Insider
Hi from Newfoundland.
The good news my luggage arrived, albiet two days after I did.
Just thought I’d share the contents of the customer care kit:
- 1 large white t-shirt
- a hair brush
- a no-name toothbrush and colgate toothpaste
- laundry powder – I guess without clothes a change of clothes one can strip and wash things in the sink.
- Neutrogena shampoo – nicer than most hotel offerings
- Eco-Spa Shaving Creme – I usually use soap, but a nice touch
- A Schick double bladed disposable razer
- Mennen Speed Stick deodorant
- four cotton balls and four q-tips – can’t figure a use for these, must be for the women who have their bag follow them.