Shorter days mean – LOTS OF HAPPENINGS
This week has been a big one for exciting developments here at the Edge. Here is a short list of some of the news at the Edge this week:
- new program developments including our new Quest for Balance Sea Kayaking Trip!! (if you’ve been to a Quest for Balance retreat, you’ll receive a special early bird invitation to this trip which has limited availability).
- Yoga and the Zen of Winter registrations … thank you.
- new groups making arrangements to visit the Edge this spring,
- a new interactive Web site for friends of the Edge (If you would like an invitation to join us as a contributer on this new Wet Paint site, drop Wendy a note),
- a soon to go live Web site for the Blue Canoe retail store, Imagine, shopping at Blue Canoe from your home…. you won’t believe how easy it is to get the books and gifts that we feature on this new site…. stay tuned, we’ll be launching next week!
- Martha presented at the Whole Life Show at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (audio of the presentation to go online soon)
- new cabins going up, landscaping too – (please snow and cold, hold off for one more week)
- there is much to be excited about these days and we look forward to sharing images and details on these items and more soon.
- Wendy…. our friendly guest relations specialist is getting ready to move into her new home in two weeks….. and ….. congratulations are in order as Chris and Wendy expect their first child at the end of June. Very Exciting news. . . and a tuna craving.