Recieve News, Updates, Stories, And Special Offers From The Edge
We take your privacy seriously; your email will not be shared with anyone else.
You can unsubscribe easily whenever you wish.
Published By Todd Lucier on December 18th, 2006 in Edge Insider
Here are my suggestions for gifts to get kids off the couch and outside….or at least thinking!
1. Hockey equipment
4. Really warm long- johns (stripped ones make them even more exciting)
5. A book on how to build snow houses (with applicable equipment e.g. shovel, yard stick etc.)
6. Subscription to an eco-friendly kids magazine
7. Musical Instrument- harmonica, tin whistle, guitar etc.
8. Snow tires for bikes (and a warm toque that fits under a helmet)
9. Venus Fly Trap (almost likea pet but alot less work!)
Learn more at ExpEd.ca