Team building at Ontario’s Algonquin Park is special. Our facilitation team at the Edge chats about Corporate Quest team building retreats and answers a bunch of questions. Meet corporate facilitators Rob Straby and Tracy Robinson, hosted by founder, Todd Lucier.
Part I [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest1.mp3[/podcast]
- How do teams respond to going away to a remote offsite at Algonquin Park?
- How is the Edge different from a traditional resort getaway for corporate teams?
- What unique opportunities for team building programming does the location provide?
- What about time out? Is there any “I” time?
Does a Corporate Quest have any lasting impact?
- How does the team building retreat planning process work?
- How are the needs of individuals and the organization as a whole met?
Part II [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest2.mp3[/podcast]
- What are the benefits of starting a team building retreat in Toronto?
- What will your team experience if they participate in a Corporate Quest?
- How can a mapping experience help move your organization forward?
- How do themes contribute to a corporate team building retreat?
- What are the benefits of putting your team a bit outside their comfort zone?
- What is the learning edge?
- How do you ensure everyone has a good time, even if the weather is bad?
Part III [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest3.mp3[/podcast]
- How do people react to being away from their technologies for a couple of days?
- How do visiting teams benefit from the intangibles of Appreciative Inquiry at the Edge?
- What does a day at the Edge look like?
- Do organizations benefit by having outside facilitators plan and deliver their retreat?
- How does Corporate Quest respond to inquiries?