Team Building with Corporate Quest (3 part podcast!)
Team building at Ontario’s Algonquin Park is special. Our facilitation team at the Edge chats about Corporate Quest team building retreats and answers a bunch of questions. Meet corporate facilitators Rob Straby and Tracy Robinson, hosted by founder, Todd Lucier.
Part I [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest1.mp3[/podcast]
- How do teams respond to going away to a remote offsite at Algonquin Park?
- How is the Edge different from a traditional resort getaway for corporate teams?
- What unique opportunities for team building programming does the location provide?
- What about time out? Is there any “I” time?
Does a Corporate Quest have any lasting impact?
- How does the team building retreat planning process work?
- How are the needs of individuals and the organization as a whole met?
Part II [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest2.mp3[/podcast]
- What are the benefits of starting a team building retreat in Toronto?
- What will your team experience if they participate in a Corporate Quest?
- How can a mapping experience help move your organization forward?
- How do themes contribute to a corporate team building retreat?
- What are the benefits of putting your team a bit outside their comfort zone?
- What is the learning edge?
- How do you ensure everyone has a good time, even if the weather is bad?
Part III [podcast]http://www.corporatequest.ca/corporatequest3.mp3[/podcast]
- How do people react to being away from their technologies for a couple of days?
- How do visiting teams benefit from the intangibles of Appreciative Inquiry at the Edge?
- What does a day at the Edge look like?
- Do organizations benefit by having outside facilitators plan and deliver their retreat?
- How does Corporate Quest respond to inquiries?