Women’s Music Weekend – Jan 10-12
Published By Todd Lucier on December 2nd, 2013 in Edge Insider
Join talented singer-songwriters Katherine Wheatley, Linda McLean, and Jane Lewis for Women’s Music Weekend at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Find your voice in the quiet winter, and rejuvenate, rebalance, and reclaim your joy.
Listen in as Linda McLean chats about Women’s Music Weekend at Algonquin Park (mp3).
Early booking extended for Women’s Music Weekend at Algonquin Park!
- Gathering in Northern Edge Algonquin’s 120-year-old log cabin and sharing songs with these talented singer/songwriting women,
- Yoga to open the breath and heart,
- Warm-up exercises for the voice, lyric writing, creative mining, song structure, finding melody, vocal improvisation,
- One-on-one mentoring and group song crafting,
- Campfire jams, group sing-a-longs, concerts,
- Over 20 hours of direct, engaging music experience.