Magical Moments: Enriching Add-Ons
“Local Living” means getting in touch with our local culture and learning about the natural and human history of our region.
More than that, it means connecting with the people who live and work in this region at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Whether it’s meeting a local singer-songwriter, sharing a therapeutic treatment or yoga session with our neighbourhood friends, tasting food grown by a local farmer or beer brewed by a local company, traveling into Algonquin Park with folks who call this area home, or sitting around the campfire to connect with the people and stories from the past and present; visitors to the Edge can’t help but taste the northern life through local connections and meeting and sharing with folks who call this place home.
Groups visiting the Edge select a Retreat Program with a theme that resonates with their community. Some of the below add-ons may already be included in the program of your choice.
In addition to your included activities, consider enriching your experience with a bit of extra magic:
- Rhythmania Drumming Circle with Barry “Bazza” Hayward
- Forest Pizza Parties with Rocky the Roman Black Oven
- Magic & Mind with Lukas Stark
- Unplugged Concert Evenings
- Add on a Yoga Class
- Hatha Yoga, Essential Oils, & Desire Mapping with Wendy Martin
- Reflexology with Vicki Waters
- Dog-Sledding with Ed Schmidt and Sugardogs
- Advanced SUP Paddle Canada Certification or Desire Mapping with Court Outdoors