Magical Moments: Enriching Add-Ons
“Local Living” means getting in touch with our local culture and learning about the natural and human history of our region.
More than that, it means connecting with the people who live and work in this region at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Whether it’s meeting a local singer-songwriter, sharing a therapeutic treatment or yoga session with our neighborhood friends, tasting food grown by a local farmer or beer brewed by a local company, traveling into Algonquin Park with folks who call this area home, or sitting around the campfire to connect with the people and stories from the past and present; visitors to the Edge can’t help but taste the northern life through local connections and meeting and sharing with folks who call this place home.
Your Unplugged Group Retreat experience includes fantastic experiences with our hosts: Canoeing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Hiking, Sauna time, Campfires, and more.
In addition to your included activities, consider enriching your experience with a little bit of extra magic:
- Rhythmania Drumming Circle with Barry “Bazza” Hayward
- Forest Pizza Parties with Rocky the Roman Black Oven
- Magic & Mind with Lukas Stark
- Hatha Yoga, Essential Oils, Desire Mapping with Wendy Martin
- Meditation & Movement, Reflexology with Vicki Waters
- Wings & Things with Doug Mannen
- Foraging & Herbal Medicine with Laura Gilmour
- Sprouting & Microgreens with Vicki Waters
- Quest for the Golden Nectar: Maple Syrup Experience
- Wild Cocktails with Laura Gilmour