Add On a Dog-Sledding Excursion
After an orientation and learning how to work your team, mush your sled dogs across frozen lakes and waist deep snow amid the silence of winter on a three hour dog sled adventure.
Dog-Sledding is available as an add-on to Fire & Ice: a Winter Retreat, or any customized retreats planned for January, February, and early March. We partner with local guide Ed Schmidt from Sugardogs.
- Dogsledding Add-Ons available at $175/person or less.
What’s the Story?
- For solo travelers joining us for Fire & Ice, arrive early on arrival day for a 10am Dog-Sledding departure right at Sugardogs’ location.
- For custom groups with 6 or more dog-sledders, Ed & the Sugardogs will travel out to the Edge and take you dog-sledding right on Kawawaymog Lake or Local Trails, depending on conditions.
- Add-On Pricing from $180/person
How to Book
- Once you’ve booked your retreat, just let us know if you’d like to make dog-sledding a part of your experience.