Algonquin Journey: Reconnecting with the Songlines of Nature
Imagine a year long journey communing with the spirits of nature, tuning into the natural rhythms and cycles, to find your answers and healing from a deepening well within…
This program is a rite of passage to honour a transitional time in your life; an opportunity to navigate through the darkness of the unknown with confidence and faith, transforming the changes in your life into sacred celebrations.
When was the last time you:
- Fell into the blanket of freshly fallen snow and tasted a snowflake?
- Walked barefoot on the sun-kissed earth?
- Answered the beckoning call of the loon, diving deep, into the dark silky waters?
- Were cradled in the crook of a tree, listening to the whispers of the wind?
- Smelled of wood smoke from a communal fire?
Coming home, to the heart light, to the fire within.
Coming home, to Mother Earth, to the earth within.
Coming home, to the waters, to the river within.
Coming home, to the songlines, to the song within.
LISTEN TO SONG
- March 17 – 19, 2017
- June 2 – 4, 2017
- August 16 – 20, 2017 (5 day canoe trip)
- November 3 – 5, 2017
The all-inclusive program tuition Subscription Plan covers:
- Shared accommodations for each program date
- Delicious meals catered to your dietary needs
- Program content and delivery
- Program materials & equipment usage
- Online and conference call mentoring
Investing in this program reflects how you are investing in the quality of your life, in your capability to shake up the old foundations of your being so that you may unlock the potential of your growth, opening to the magic of infinite possibilities.
Participants will need to complete one Heart Foundations of Shamanism retreat.
Q: How do I know if I am being called to this program?
- Are you yearning for a deeper connection with nature and with community?
- Is your inner fire needing to be re-fueled?
- Are you feeling the need to slow down and remember the pace of creation?
- Are you longing to free the wings of your wild heart and fly with your soul purpose?
Q: What will I learn?
- Clearing and opening the pathways of your authentic expressions through sound healing tools and techniques
- Embracing your shadows as a part of your wholeness
- Ceremony and divination with nature as a way of living
- Coming into peace with your relationship with death
- Improving your out-tripping skills in wilderness, i.e. canoeing
- Valuing the gifts of the masculine and feminine within
- Reclaiming peace, unity and abundance as a natural state of being
Q: What am I committing to?
- Participants commit to physically meeting four times over the period of a year. The 3 day gatherings will take place at Northern Edge Algonquin Retreat & Awareness Centre. The 5 day gathering will be an interior canoe trip within Algonquin Park.
- Contributing to program conference call gatherings, offered in between physical gathering times.
- Engaging in home practice throughout the year on our online community site: www.PeaceVillages.com
- subscription-style payment plan that allows retreat payments to be spread out over the year.