Explore Algonquin Park with Comfort
Try something new during the day, stay comfortable when the day is done with overnight stays in one of our adventure lodgings at Algonquin Park on these all-inclusive packages.
Connect with nature at Algonquin Park. Hike, bike, snowshoe, paddle, ski. Look, listen. Embark on an experience at Algonquin Park’s Highlander House Log Cabin and discover the nature and wildlife of Canada’s most iconic wilderness park.
Feel at home after a day of exploring.
- Fire & Ice: a Winter Retreat
- 3 Day Adventures, January – March.Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
- Up North: Algonquin Explorer
- 4 Day Adventures in July & August.
- Custom Programs & Dates available for groups of 8+.
Retreat into remote forest, 20 kilometres from the nearest town. Rise early to paddle a river in the mist. Go on a hike to spot moose or track foxes or wolves. Visit in winter and escape on a three-hour dogsled excursion. When your day is done, relax in a wood-fired sauna. Then rendezvous at the 120-year-old Highlander House cabin to savour meals of organic and local produce alongside a Highlander Ale. Then revel in the teachings and stories of our naturalist guides. Afterwards slip outside and take in the breathtaking sight of more stars than you’ve ever seen before. End your day under a feather duvet, drifting into dreamtime to the distant call of a loon.
What do you get with an Algonquin Park Explorer package?
- Up North! Algonquin Explorer’s packages include overnight accommodations at the Edge with meals prepared by award-winning chef Gregor.
- Guided outdoor activities rate low – medium on the physical challenge scale, but high on adventure; as you awaken your senses to the sights, smells, sounds of our Algonquin Park landscape.
- Days include opportunities for self-guided personal adventures and ample time for kicking back and socializing.
- All outdoor equipment is provided. Just bring your overnight bag, active outdoor clothing and sense of adventure, we’ll provide the memories.