Quest for Balance
Nourish your body and soul with our signature Yoga & Stand-Up Paddleboarding retreat.
It’s a little Yin for your Yang . . .
- four days / three nights of accommodation and meals at Ontario’s award-winning Algonquin Park nature retreat (3 day “Short & Sweet” version available in September)
- daily active and restorative yoga sessions
- stand-up paddling (SUP) lessons and excursions
- lakefront wood-fired sauna experiences
- mouth-watering locally grown, organic meals
Imagine being guided each day to focus on yoga as an invitation to live it’s principles, how could you begin to transform and deepen your practice? This yoga retreat at Ontario’s Algonquin Park offers twice daily active and restorative yoga sessions in the cradle of our eco-retreat while learning to stand up paddle on scenic Kawawaymog Lake. Read Angela Dollar’s story on her Quest for Balance. Print off the Sample Itinerary to share with friends!
All-inclusive: Quest for Balance Program, all meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch, comfortable forest accommodation, program materials, equipment, facilitation, and administration are all included, from $987/person.
- Quest for Balance Program: $300/person
- Meals & Accommodations: from $229/person/night (3 nights)
- August 2 – 5, 2019
- By arrangement for groups of 8+