Quest for Balance
Nourish your body and soul with our signature Yoga & Stand-Up Paddleboarding retreat.
It’s a little Yin for your Yang . . .
- four days / three nights of accommodation and meals at Ontario’s award-winning Algonquin Park nature retreat
- daily active and restorative yoga sessions
- stand-up paddling (SUP) and sea kayaking lessons
- lakefront wood-fired sauna experiences
- mouth-watering locally grown, organic meals
Imagine being guided each day to focus on yoga as an invitation to live it’s principles, how could you begin to transform and deepen your practice? With outstanding yoga retreat, stand-up paddling (SUP) and sea kayaking facilitators and guides, this yoga retreat at Ontario’s Algonquin Park offers twice daily active and restorative yoga sessions in the cradle of our eco-retreat while learning to sea kayak and stand up paddle on scenic Kawawaymog Lake. Read Angela Dollar’s story on her Quest for Balance. Print off the Sample Itinerary to share with friends!
- Quest for Balance Program: $300/person
- Meals & Accommodations from: $229/person/night
- All-inclusive: Meals & snacks from day 1 dinner to day 4 lunch. All equipment, programming, meals, and accommodation.
- Quest for Balance is also available as a private retreat or girlfriends getaway for groups of 8+.
- August 4 – 7, 2017