Last Minute Spots Are Available For Our Summer Heart Foundations Retreat (August 21 – 23) In North Muskoka
What would it be like to come home to your heart, remembering how to live purposefully by guidance of your inner wisdom, nourishing and growing the passions that gift you great fulfillment? The Heart Blossom retreat is your opportunity to explore these questions in a safe, loving environment.
The Heart Foundations series offers one program each season, open to participants of all experience levels. Each retreat has a guiding theme that explores different aspects of building a strong and sustainable foundation of heart-centered living.
Each retreat experience is co-created by the participants through a process we call the Way of the Circle. Participants tap into their intuition, unique gifts, soul yearnings, day and nighttime dreams, innate wisdom, and helping spirits to co-create living ceremony, going deeper into rediscovering their greatest leader, teacher and healer within. This allows us each to receive a magical learning experience that meets our individual needs while being of service to the greater circle. Through the heart’s gateway within, we are able to respond with our innate gifts and abilities, fulfilling the greatest needs we perceive in the world.
No matter who we are, or where we each are on our journey in life, the heart is our meeting place . . .
Our circle community is comprised of a beautifully diverse group of heart-centered individuals from a variety of cultural and spiritual backgrounds. During a program participants may feel called to share a personal tradition or practice with the group. We welcome the universal learnings that come through our diverse circle culture: nourishing love, peace and unity, and connecting to nature.
What will I experience?
- Tapping into your innate wisdom through heart-lead forms of self inquiry.
- Community building in the sustainable Way of the Circle.
- A deepening connection with Mother Earth.
- Learning how to facilitate and co-create peacemaking in your family, in your communities, and in the world.
- Resetting your circadian rhythms, flowing in harmony with the elements and seasons.
- Developing trust and compassion within, and with others.
- Healing the past, nourishing present living, and preparing for the future.
- Making lifelong transformations that support wholeness and health.
- Ongoing community building through monthly calls, gatherings, and newsletters.
- Coming home to your true nature.
Curious about what to expect? Read The Unexpected: What to expect at a circle gathering at Northern Edge Algonquin
“The Heart Foundations are vehicles for change. Within the safe and supportive structure of the Way of the Circle, we realize our inter-connectedness, traveling deep within to retrieve the gifts we came into this world to share. Being seen, feeling heard, inspiring each other, and honoring one another’s values, we heal the root cause of isolation and scarcity. Coming together we undergo a joyous alchemical process, transmuting the dream of fear, divisiveness and disharmony into the dream of Love, Unity, and Peace. Our survival as a human species depends on us remembering ancient wisdom, and our connection to the Spirit that lives in all things.”
Martha Lucier, Co-Founder
All-inclusive: Heart Foundations participation, all meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch, comfortable forest cabin accommodation, program materials, mentoring, and administration are all included, from $658/person.
- Heart Foundations Investment: $200/person
- Meals & Accommodations: from $229/person/night (2 nights)
- Our subscription plan allows participants to attend all four seasonal gatherings with a discount and simplified monthly payments.
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
August 21 – 23, 2020 (Last Minute Spots Available!)
Playing outside and daydreaming in nature, honor your ability to create in this time of abundance.
October 16 – 18, 2020
Harvesting the wisdom from the wind and trees, root deep into the earth and restore your soul.
February 5 – 7, 2021
Come home to the Fire Within, gathering under the stars in the stillness of winter to re-ignite your passions.
May 7 – 9, 2021
Flowing with renewed life, embrace your child-like innocence as you nurture and grow the seeds of new dreams.
How does COVID-19 effect Heart Blossom?
We are implementing many different things to help keep guests safe, including a mandatory 72 hour window between each group which steps on the grounds of Northern Edge.
In addition to putting many new new policies and procedures in place, we have even invested in new spaces to better allow for social distancing in some of the indoor areas frequently used for social gatherings which will help accommodate traffic flow.
Creating alternative dining arrangements and experiences, assigning personal equipment for the duration of a retreat, and exploring creative ways to allow for social distancing when entering and exiting spaces are among several pieces of the puzzle which we have considered and will likely be putting into practice upon your arrival.
We will miss the handshakes and hugs for the time being, but we can’t wait to see everyone’s shining faces again.
Some words from past attendees:
- "I was welcomed with open arms, love and so much faith and support. To be here exactly as I am, without the need to validate my existence or justify myself in any way. To just, be. I could feel myself gaining a small piece of my heart back, with the realization that I do have something to offer, that my story is worth sharing and that I am capable of teaching and guiding others. To understand that I have the answers to my questions and I don’t need to constantly seek out validation for them is completely empowering and motivating to keep looking deeper within myself."
-Amanda Urbanski, May 2016
Read Original Post
- "Nature has a way of creating a deep play for young ones, but also for adults too. At the Edge, I was able to dream, create, and become mindful at the moment, leading by my heart centre. My heart had been broken, my sense of identity lost. Coming to the circle, an ancient community practice, at the Edge, helped me understand what my new normal would become."
-Jennifer Casement Buttineau, Barrie, September 2018
Read Original Post
- "Heart Flow was without a doubt the most deeply extraordinary experience that I've ever had which provided me with clarity and assurance that nature knows the way, when we are truly connected within ourselves and are brave and willing -- deep down we know the way, and that when we hold a dream within a community we can co-create the way. The way to love, to peace, to acceptance, to balance, to harmony, to beauty --- I'm on my way."
-Courtney Sinclair, May 2016
Read Original Post
- "Beautiful area set back into the woods on a lake. It was an entire weekend of meditation on a personal level, of which, assisted me to work through personal stressful events of every day life. Very clean, and organized, comfortable for certain. The Staff, are very kind, and friendly. LOVE THE EDGE!"
-Jane Mathers, April 2019
Read Original Post