Way of the Circle Scholarship Fund
There is a space in the circle reserved for you, when you are ready…
The Way of the Circle Scholarship Fund has existed since the beginning of the Way of the Circle Centre. In acknowledgement of the benefits of program participation, we know not everybody feeling called to this path has the funds to participate in a Heart Foundations program.
All fundraising undertaken by our centre goes towards our Scholarship Fund – this includes sales of our Songlines album, Donations received from current & past circle members, and Marketplace Exchanges that are offered at the end of each retreat.
Scholarship Donations & Sponsorships
- We welcome all donations to the Scholarship Fund. Donations can be made via Cash, Cheque, or E-transfer.
- Some circle members have chosen to sponsor another circle member or a person in their life who is called to our programming. Please contact us if there is a person in your life you wish to sponsor.
The Way of the Circle Centre has a few different ways of financially supporting attendees who wish to attend retreats:
- Flexible payment plans (Connect with us to make arrangements.)
- Partial scholarships
- Fully-sponsored scholarships (1 offered per retreat)
- Scholarships are intended for individuals who feel called to the Heart Foundations program but do not have the financial means to register without assistance.
- Scholarship Applicants must be aligned with the “9 C’s” of the Way of the Circle.
- Successful recipients invest in a Scholarship Deposit, a financial commitment to attend their retreat, in the amount of $50, $100, or $150. This amount contributes directly to future scholarship recipients, and is due upon registration after we have confirmed your scholarship.
Successful recipients also agree to give back to the circle in a way we’ll work together to narrow down in advance. This reciprocity may take the form of:
- Becoming a member of our scholarship committee
- Write a blog post for the edge sharing your heart story
- Contributing hours towards a special project or facility care & development at Northern Edge.
- An in-spirited way of giving back that fits your unique gifts.
Those wishing to apply for a Scholarship to attend a Heart Foundations Retreat fill out & submit our Scholarship Application Form.
Scholarships are not guaranteed, and are offered only when funds allow.
After filling out the initial application form, applicants may be invited for an interview (in person or over the phone) with a member of our circle to assess their suitability for a scholarship, at which point any next steps will be identified.