Fall Colours have been most spectacular this year. Just a quick update on some new things happening at the Edge.
- Paula Jackson is our new staff member looking after custom retreat programs ! Big Welcome.
- Blue Canoe has transitioned to a Healing Arts Centre with two meeting/gathering workshop rooms to host sessions ranging from 90 minutes to full days!
- New office fish is a beta – siamese fighting fish (in need of a name)
- Todd heads back to the rock (Gros Morne NFLD) this week to teach Edge of the Wedge Tourism Experience Course with GMIST.ca
- Martha’s two year program (her first) just wrapped up and next month our third Advanced Shamanism Program gets underway.
- still a few leaves on the trees but evening temps drifting below 0!