Community Development Programs
Community development programs, presentations and summits at the Edge are designed to inspire individuals and engage communities to reach their fullest potential.
Are you a small business owner? Tourism operator? Economic development officer? Social entrepreneur? Young leader, dreamer or doer? Unplugging at Northern Edge Algonquin will surely give you the inspiration and community connections you have been looking for.
Come together with other change-makers, aligning your passions, talents, and abilities to achieve your shared objectives.
Activate your potential:
- IGNITE: Best practice retreats in community tourism development
- Keynote presentations from experiential tourism training expert Todd Lucier
- This Extra-Ordinary Life: A retreat-style program for emerging leaders and social entrepreneurs (COMING SOON)
The environment we have created is naturally inspiring, rejuvenating and opens the doorway to creativity, hands-on learning experiences, and face time that produces results.
but don’t just take our word for it…
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group