Community Development Programs
Community development programs, presentations and summits at the Edge are designed to inspire individuals and engage communities to reach their fullest potential.
Are you a small business owner? Tourism operator? Economic development officer? Social entrepreneur? Young leader, dreamer or doer? Unplugging at Northern Edge Algonquin will surely give you the inspiration and community connections you have been looking for.
Come together with other change-makers, aligning your passions, talents, and abilities to achieve your shared objectives.
Activate your potential:
- IGNITE: Best practice retreats in community tourism development
- Keynote presentations from experiential tourism training expert Todd Lucier
- Evolve: The art of Transformational Leadership and Facilitation
- This Extra-Ordinary Life: A retreat-style program for emerging leaders and social entrepreneurs (COMING SOON)
The environment we have created is naturally inspiring, rejuvenating and opens the doorway to creativity, hands-on learning experiences, and face time that produces results.
but don’t just take our word for it…
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision