Community Development Programs
Community development programs, presentations and summits at the Edge are designed to inspire individuals and engage communities to reach their fullest potential.
Are you a small business owner? Tourism operator? Economic development officer? Social entrepreneur? Young leader, dreamer or doer? Unplugging at Northern Edge Algonquin will surely give you the inspiration and community connections you have been looking for.
Come together with other change-makers, aligning your passions, talents, and abilities to achieve your shared objectives.
Activate your potential:
- IGNITE: Best practice retreats in community tourism development
- Keynote presentations from experiential tourism training expert Todd Lucier
- This Extra-Ordinary Life: A retreat-style program for emerging leaders and social entrepreneurs (COMING SOON)
The environment we have created is naturally inspiring, rejuvenating and opens the doorway to creativity, hands-on learning experiences, and face time that produces results.
but don’t just take our word for it…
- "I was amazed at how much we packed into such a short time period, I'd come back in a flash. I really enjoyed Todd's communication style - very easygoing, but thought provoking."
-Sally Thompson, Vice President, Halsall Associates
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns