Sofa Slider Plugin: the name supplied to the shortcode does not match an existing slider.
Keynote Presentations with Todd Lucier
Inspiration, insight and incentive to re-imagine business and rethink the way your community delivers visitor experiences
Todd Lucier is an Ontario-based inspiring and innovative speaker with more than two decades of experience working with tourism professionals across Canada. He tells stories, informs, enlightens and inspires individuals, organizations and communities to live a life with passion and purpose.
As a former course designer and facilitator for the Edge of the Wedge Experiential Tourism Program at Gros Morne Institute for Sustainable Tourism, he shared many stories of innovation and transformation with this community over the last decade. He is also the co-founder of Tourism Cafe Canada.
He is a passionate advocate for embracing change, sparking community collaboration and inspiring tourism allies to work together to create new, immersive experiences that add value based on the unique opportunities of various travel regions.
Sample keynote presentations
Insight Leadership: Retrain your brain for extra-ordinary insight
- Discover personal habits that awaken your creative genius and apply strategies to inspire high performing teams that are quality driven, creative, and productive.
- Learn to use symbols, words and actions that inspire you and your team.
- Find new opportunities when facing adversity and discover a process for continual improvement.
- Identify under-utilized assets and ways they can be better used to benefit your customers
Delivering EPIC Guest Experiences: Learn what makes travellers say “Wow.”
- Learn to set the stage for meaningful, memorable visitor experiences and guest encounters by tapping into under-utilized resources to deliver authentic visitor experiences no-one can compete with or copy
- The four aspects of guest experience that are guaranteed to create memories.
- Seven principles for creating guest encounters that surprise, delight and exceed expectation.
- The Ex Factor: Learn a simple strategy for thinking outside the box to deliver extraordinary visitor experiences.
- Your authenticity can’t be copied.
- Expanding the depth and breadth of the visitor economy.
Leading High Performing Teams: Learn essential extra-ordinary leadership principles
- Learn to set the stage for extra-ordinary performance to create teams that are more productive, more creative, innovative and more resilient
- Foster team insight to build productive, creative, high performing teams
- Master meetings with Compass Conversations that keep everyone focused on listening and contributing in meaningful ways
- Overcome active resistance to change with powerful, but simple techniques that foster innovation and squelch intransigence
- Use social physics to hire the right people to break down barriers and go beyond the walls to reveal the possibilities and promise of weak links
- Paint a picture together of your ideal customers to inspire everyone to be involved understanding your benefits for attracting these markets
- Culture Club: Creating a supportive team atmosphere
- Learn ways to inspire your team to boost performance
Be prepared to do more than sit back and listen. Attendees are inspired to take personal responsibility for bringing more joy, innovation, productivity and quality to all areas of their lives.
Ready to book?
Contact us at 888 383 8320 ext 2 or [email protected] to tell us about your event & request a proposal package.