Algonquin Park Conference Centre
Host your summit event at our unplugged conference centre just North of Muskoka.
Tired of the same old event venue? Discover connection on a new level by hosting your private conference or summit lakeside just north of Muskoka with no distractions and have every aspect of your event catered to meet your needs.
Northern Edge Algonquin is home to an unparalleled, off-grid event venue perfect for hosting unplugged conferences, leadership retreats and summits.
Our conference centre features:
- A variety of indoor & outdoor gathering spaces designed to bring attendees closer together, for groups of up to 35.
- All-inclusive, locally sourced meals
- Comfortable forest accommodations
- Facilitated and guided experiences to accent your conference. Whether hosting a summit, forum, single-day, or multi-day conference, choose from a variety of recreational activity options for conference-goers.
- Full conference registration services
Interspersed with delicious food and a variety of activities in nature facilitated by our Edge staff this will be the conference or event that people will be talking about for years to come. Interested in planning your own transformational small conference? Check out this guide put together by the planning team behind UnPlug’d: Canadian Education Summit hosted at the Edge in 2011.
Conference Centre Pricing
- Pricing from $285-$350/person/night.
- Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces, add-on activities and a variety of conference-planning tools.
- Optionally, offer conference registration through our South River office.
- Minimum of 18 attendees.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your event. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "I was amazed at how much we packed into such a short time period, I'd come back in a flash. I really enjoyed Todd's communication style - very easygoing, but thought provoking."
-Sally Thompson, Vice President, Halsall Associates
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates