Strategic Planning Retreats in Ontario
The best way to plan a route forward with a new strategic plan for your business is to celebrate where you’ve been and map out your direction forward together . . . with no distractions.
We believe that a well-executed and expertly facilitated strategic planning retreat can help executive teams move mountains, and we’re here to help with the process from start to finish. Take a step outside and breathe in opportunity.
Our customized strategic planning process will help you to celebrate your successes and open the doors to discussions of what matters most in your organization. We’ll support you as you plot a course for the future, distraction-free, at our completely private executive retreat centre on the edge of Algonquin Park, just north of Muskoka.
Northern Edge Algonquin puts it all together for organizations like yours with Treasure Quest, “a Shackleton-themed map making and treasure seeking” Strategic Planning retreat featuring year-round outdoor adventures on water and land, facilitated executive team building initiatives, memorable meals, strategic planning sessions.
All-Inclusive Strategic Planning Rates
- $5000/day: Strategic Planning & Development Retreat program facilitated by Todd Lucier (Includes preliminary survey of attendees and in-depth planning with retreat leaders.)
- $6000/night: All-inclusive buyout of meals and accommodations for groups of 2 – 12. Add on $500/night for each additional guest (up to 30 total).
- Private Accommodations included for Groups of 2 – 12. Groups of 13+ in a mix of shared and private accommodations.
- Includes delicious catered meals, comfortable cabin accommodations, gathering & meeting spaces, tailored Strategic Planning & Development retreat program facilitated by Todd Lucier, all necessary equipment & program materials.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your group. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
Come away with a shared vision of the need to demonstrate excellence and consider individual action plans leading to individual and collective success.
Some words from past Corporate Quest clients:
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .