Team Building Retreats
Enjoy an invigorating, natural setting with all the amenities and experience a customized team building retreat itinerary that will inspire true team spirit.
With our all-inclusive structure, planning an offsite team building retreat at Northern Edge Algonquin means that the guesswork is taken care of for you. Our facilitators bring years of experience in retreat planning to the table, making sure that everything runs seamlessly.
Our executive retreat provides the perfect balance of comfortable accommodations and meeting spaces, exciting and enjoyable team building activities, great food, and spectacular scenery – all at an off-the-grid facility recognized for environmental sustainability and facilitated and hosted by staff who make a difference.
Disconnect to Connect
Unplugging from the world and diving into a customized team building agenda will help your team:
- Re-establish a sense of community, growing a spirit of camaraderie
- Understand their individual strengths and challenges
- Recognize the talents and strengths in one another
- Gain appreciation for your company’s values, mission, expectations and goals
- Recharge and establish a culture of resilience
- Explore new horizons, engaging in your organization’s vision moving forward
All-Inclusive Team Building Retreat Rates
- $6000/night for groups of 2 – 12. Add on $500/night for each additional guest (up to 30 total).
- Private Accommodations included for Groups of 2 – 12. Groups of 13+ in a mix of shared and private accommodations.
- Includes delicious catered meals, comfortable cabin accommodations, gathering & meeting spaces, tailored retreat program, all necessary equipment & program materials.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your group. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
Some words from past Team Building clients:
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .