Guys Getaways at Algonquin Park
Disconnect to Connect: Pack your bags and get ready for an epic getaway with the guys on the edge of Algonquin Park
When was the last time it was just you and the guys? It’s time to leave your stress behind and soak in all that Northern Ontario has to offer on a guys trip you’ll never forget.
Settle into our cozy forest accommodations, enjoy amazing meals crafted by Chef Gregor from local ingredients, spend your days on the water or in the woods and your nights by the fire distraction free at our unplugged Retreat Centre just north of Muskoka.
Select a preferred retreat program like Trails, Tales & Ales for your guys getaway and customize it with any of the following:
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming, a forest pizza party, a brewmaster training at Highlander Brew Co.
- adventure: guided hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, stand-up paddle boarding, canoeing or sea kayaking with an island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars.
- dream time: yoga, beach days, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Add On a stop at the Highlander Brewery in South River for a once-in-a-lifetime hands-on Brewmaster training with Brian Wilson; or head out fishing on Kawawaymog lake, and return to the Edge Kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience with Chef Gregor.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Guys Getaway Retreat Program.
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $249/person/night.
- Includes meals, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.