Disconnect to Reconnect
Spend your Class Reunion unplugged, surrounded by nature, and with a ton of off-the-grid activities designed to reconnect old friends & schoolmates.
Too often, class reunions are held in hotels and gymnasiums, surrounded by other hotel guests, with uninspiring activities that don’t really give you the opportunity to catch up.
This time, engage your classmates with something special:
- Unplugging and reconnecting with your classmates.
- Delicious meals catered from local ingredients
- Comfortable shared cabin accommodation
- Choose from a variety of Retreat Programs, and customize your event with a wide variety of activities: From Stand-Up Paddleboarding & Canoeing to Sauna & Campfires, Forest Pizza Parties, Art & Cooking Workshops, Yoga, and some Enriching Add-Ons!
- Easy event registration & payment for attendees through our website & guest services.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: We recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer at $150/person
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodations from $616/person.
- Includes meals, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.