Join our Team
Our Algonquin Park home is staffed by a passionate team who work together, surrounded by nature, to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences. If you resonate with the Edge & our mission, tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for our team: [email protected]
Benefits of working at the Edge:
- Join an active & engaged work community offering regular team outings & experiences.
- Participate in a wide variety of all-inclusive retreat programs at no cost & reduced cost, contributing to both personal & professional development.
- Borrow program materials & outdoor equipment (such as canoes, yoga mats, & SUP boards) for personal use in our corner of Algonquin Park & area.
- The Edge offers a self-funded health & dental benefits program for team members after four months of uninterrupted employment.
- Our focus on wellness & empowerment in nature helps not only our guests, but contributes to the continued personal growth of all our team members.
- When possible, team members may arrange to live on-site seasonally or long-term as a part of their working agreement.
- Workers nourish their own needs with flexible hours of work and a generous sick day policy.
- Room to grow: Over time, workers expand and craft their role by exploring new areas in the direction of their passions & talents.
- Food Service Steward/Assistant Cook (posted April 2018)
- Don’t see an applicable position? Submit a resume & cover letter. We may be able to find a fit for your unique talents and passions!
Stay tuned for openings: