Join our Team
The Edge Team is the heart and soul of this place. As a co-creative and positive work community, we support each-other in our individual & collective growth, leadership, and in pursuing our dreams. Are you seeking to grow and evolve through a dynamic role where your contributions are valued? A few things our team appreciates about working with Northern Edge:
- Meaningful work, surrounded by nature: Located on a lake, in a forest, we’re surrounded by nature. It’s encouraged to take breaks for swimming, forest walks, campfires, and more.
- Flexibility: We’re human, and we believe work-life balance is important. We’re flexible with time off & working hours, and we understand that there are priorities outside of work.
- Amenities and programming: We’re a transformational leadership centre with a ton of programs, materials, and amenities that have been created for the enjoyment of our guests and our team. The team is welcome to jump in on retreat experiences, or borrow equipment to explore our corner of Algonquin Park.
- Health & Wellness: Our team’s health, resilience, and wellness is a top priority. Our health & dental benefits program kicks in after four months of employment. Careful safety measures are in place through Covid 19.
- Evolution: Growth at the Edge, and stepping into leadership, looks more like a constellation than a ladder. You’ll learn a lot and gain valuable experience. Team members are encouraged to engage their passions and interests to craft a unique role that will feel fulfilling.
Need to know more? Check out these testimonials from former team members!
- Hospitality Steward (posted September 2021) (Can be full-time, part-time, or temp)
- Guest & Group Relations (posted August 2021) (Full-time)
- Check back this winter/spring for new positions!
- Don’t see an applicable position? Submit a resume & cover letter. We may be able to find a fit for your unique talents and passions!