Learn & Live Shamanism in The Way of the Circle
At the Canadian Centre for Shamanic Studies, we do our shamanic work as a circle: co-creating ceremony together with shared intention and acknowledging our individual dreams as “nuggets” of information for our circle.
Learn more about Coming Home to the Way of the Circle.
What if it was possible to co-create a new dream for humanity and Mother Earth, engaging the most powerful tool we have? What would it be like to give ourselves permission to experience our unlimited potential, for a greater purpose, inviting our imagination to take us where we have never gone before?
These questions are intended to stir the cauldron of the heart, so you may answer the call of the to join us on the spiral path of learning with clarity, confidence and commitment, embodying the Way of the Circle:
- Called: Are you called to this gathering or training? Is there a deep interest and summoning of your will to be of service in the collective “we”, contributing to the growth and evolution of both ourselves and the greater whole?
- Committed: Are you willing to commit to embodying and seeing the light potential in yourself and others, and “showing up” where you have answered the call?
- Capable: Are you willing to recognize the innate ability, tools, and skills you have, honouring the wisdom within all of Creation?
- Clear: Are you willing to enter into the heart with humility, opening to the guidance of Spirit, stepping into the unknown, free of expectation, while accepting that our understanding is ever-evolving?
- Confident: Are you willing to value the unique contributions, gifts and skills you and others have to offer to the growth of the greater whole, as vessels for Spirit to communicate and take action through?
- Courageous: Are you willing to act fearlessly from a place of love, with confidence and bravery, focusing on the dream we desire to co-create?
- Calm: Are you willing to maintain a serene and tranquil environment, holding space from the heart center, amidst distractive energies or processing of emotions that may unfold within or around us?
- Compassionate: Are you willing to weave, with others, a web of connection through the heart, creating an intimate environment for sympathy, acceptance and care for all?
- Conscious: Are you willing to awaken your mind, body, heart and spirit, to your surroundings, choosing to respond with love and compassion to the wisdom and learnings of self and the greater circle?
There is a space in the circle reserved for you, when you are ready….
All Canadian Centre for Shamanic Studies shamanic experiences are connected along our Spiral Path of Learning. The Spiral Path of Learning is a continuum of ever-deepening wisdom and exploration as we gather shamanic tools that nourish us in balance of body, mind, heart, and spirit.
As we move through the different levels of the spiral we expand our use of these tools growing confidence and empowering each other in a community of peacemakers and agents of change. This path connects all circle levels of learning that move through all directions and seasons simultaneously.
The spiral reminds us that there are many ‘doorways’ in which people can enter this path of practice, offering a learning path that is aligned with the needs and highest growth for each individual who enters it.
Our community prayer, co-created by the community, for the community:
In gratitude, we soar as the Wings of Light.
We choose the way of the circle as our way of living, that honours the wisdom within All. We share the multi-dimensional ways of the circle, committing to the light, expanding our limitless potential as we flow together in the Spiral of Life.
We surrender our fears, and illuminate our shadows, embodying our Sacred Truths of Spirit, Love, Unity, Peace, Intention, Simplicity, Co-Creation, Openness, Abundance, Balance, Freedom, Action and Alchemy.
Connecting in the one circle to which we all belong, we align in the Universal Laws of Vibration, Reciprocity, Cause and Effect, Relativity, Polarity, Rhythm, Vibration and Manifestation, as we co-create the world we dream it to be.