Sweetness Of Life
By Jane Large (CCSS Collective Member)
What would it be like to be the sacred container for the sweetness of life? What would it smell like, feel like, taste like? What would it look like or be made of?
One night I had a most profound dream. I was in a bee yard trying to collect honey. I was running about with many little mugs trying to collect the overflow of honey that was flowing eagerly from the hives. I was so frantic because honey was running everywhere and going on the ground. I didn’t want the honey to get wasted.
I abruptly woke up and with the urgent message, “I am the container. How can I be the container for the sweetness of life?” I felt the importance of getting up, even though it was 4:00am, to journey on this dream and seek more clarity. I sat in my meditation room and breathed for a bit. Then I felt a strong call to pick up my drum and move into a journey where I received some pieces that answered that question – How can I/we be the container for the sweetness of life?
FOLLOW LINK FOR FULL STORY
For this home practice, please obtain, if possible, locally produced raw honey. Raw honey has not been pasteurized and contains nutrients that processed honey does not. Eating raw honey has many health benefits and is our best way of honouring the life of the bees that worked so hard to produce it. When you have your honey, please read the full home practice activity and then take time to do the activity when you have sufficient time and space to go within.
Use all of your senses to take in the beauty of the honey. Take time to taste the honey, allowing it to melt in your mouth and imagine every cell in your being receiving this pleasurable sweetness. As you allow the honey to melt in your mouth and into your cells, imagine yourself letting go. Let go of what holds you back behind the threshold, what holds you back from experiencing the full sweetness of life. Let the bags drop from your hands and transform into doves of peace, fluttering in your heart. Let your eyes see with forgiveness of whatever needs forgiving. Let your hands reach out and embrace that which you have rejected and disowned for so long. Let your senses drink in what is just behind the veil. Let your senses take in the sweetness of life, into your heart, into your head and into your very cells.
As you taste the honey, breath deeply into your heart centre and reflect on the following questions of how you can be the container for the sweetness of life (perhaps writing down the answers that come):
* What needs to change within me, so that I can receive the sweet nectars of life that are waiting for me?
* Is there bitterness in me? If so, how can I melt it into sweetness?
* What fear do I need to face, look in the eye and allow to transform, so that I can flow with joy instead?
Alternatively, you may also wish to visit a local bee yard to do this journey or ask the bees to share with you their wisdom regarding these questions in a journey or dreamtime.
Love, Peace, Reflections
Medicine Song Woman, Brenda MacIntyre, shares with us a song that celebrates how our expression of love pours out into this world when we fill ourselves with it within.
World Drum will be there with us!
Nov. 28 – 30, 2014
Open and awaken your heart in living ceremony with us!
Meet CCSS Founder, Martha Lucier, and CCSS collective members at booth #89.
On Sunday November 30th, from 10:45-11:30am, engage in our experiential presentation “Living Ceremony: Awakening Nature’s Wisdom Within”.
▪ For location, ticket info, directions: FOLLOW THIS LINK
▪ Bring the Expo Show Guide from Vitality Magazine’s November issue = $2.00 discount from tickets at the door
Heart Flame of Shamanism Training
January 16-18, 2015
Supported by the circle we enter the magical realm, seeking answers to our inner most questions through Shamanic Journeying. Guided by our helping spirits we receive healing and empowerment to make the changes we seek. Like wheat in a field, we are flexible and open, weaving together contributing pieces from each member in the circle.
FOLLOW LINK TO FIND OUT MORE
Save 5% with CCSS Affinity Member code:ccssjane
* Follow link to Book it now or, call 1-888-383-8320
Soul Pathways of Shamanism
One Year Program
What if you could consciously transform your life to align with your soul’s gifts and purpose?
Re-membering our authentic truths, gifts and purpose, we align in a life of service as we restore balance of our soul connections within and without.
* Feb. 20 – Feb. 22, 2015
* May 22 – May 24, 2015
* Aug. 19 – Aug. 23, 2015
* Nov. 20 – Nov. 22, 2015
FOLLOW LINK TO FIND OUT MORE
Requirements for applying:
* An existing shamanic practice with a confident ability to journey and connect with spirit guides.
* Completion of a ‘Heart Foundation of Shamanism Training’, ‘Journey Within: Basic Shamanism Retreat’, or ‘Two Year Advanced Training in Shamanism’ with CCSS.
* Special consideration will be given to those with other equivalent shamanic experience or training.
To apply: Fill out online application form by January 15, 2015
Two Year Program
With Andrew Steed
Training will explore:
* The Wild Hunt
* Celtic Gods & Goddesses
* Brighid medicine
* The 4 Gateways and the Centre
* Tuatha De Dannan
* Working with the 3 strands of poetry: sorrow, joy, and peace
* Journeying into the strands of life, death, and rebirth
* The way of the Bard
* Celtic story telling and reclaiming
* Rhiannon and Celtic aspects of Sovereignty
* Amrum & the sacred breath of the Dragons, weaving dragon lines within us
* Oct. 28 – Nov. 1, 2015
* Apr. 20 – Apr. 24, 2016
* Oct. 12 – Oct. 16, 2016
* Apr. 5 – Apr. 9, 2017
FOLLOW LINK TO FIND OUT MORE
CCSS Affinity Program
* Earn program/retreat credits
* Earn referral revenue
One-year subscription plan
* Attend all four seasonal Heart Foundation of Shamanism trainings at discounted price
* Follow link to find out more
Sign up with another
* Each save 10% with referral code: 2ormore
Co-create a personalized payment plan just for you!
Contact CCSS Coordinator Gwenith Kikkawa: [email protected], 888-3838320 x4
Have you seen what is happening on Peace Villages?
▪ Strengthen and deepen your connections
▪ Empower each other
▪ Plan & share events or gatherings
▪ Keep communications alive
▪ Advertise on marketplace
▪ Step into your power
▪ Exercise your peace skills and ability to respond to any need
▪ Connect with other global communities