Unplug, Recharge & Reward your team
Unplugging at the Edge is much more than a reward for good work, it inspires caring, appreciation and commitment to the things that matter in your business. Team building retreat planners discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose your Event:
- Move ahead: Our passionate team facilitates Strategic Planning & Team Building programs tailored to your company’s needs.
- Meet in nature with variety of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Spaces. Partner with us to create a meeting itinerary that helps you meet your goals in a way you’ve never done before. Unplug, discuss, and share social connections designed specifically for your team.
- Summit: Unplugged Conferences at our private oasis for groups of 8 – 40 feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your event.
- Incentive: Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artesian pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "We approached Northern Edge Algonquin to create an adventurous team-building experience to fit within a themed conference for a dental supply company. The program offered in February 2003, “The Spy Who Flossed Me” exceeded client expectations and fit effectively and creatively into the overall tone of the conference. Northern Edge Algonquin was a good partner in both planning and delivery of complementary conference services and we hope to work together again in the future."
-Louie Manzo, Partner: Warrick, Manzo & Dunn, 2003
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision
Contact us at 888 383 8320 ext 2 or [email protected] and tell us a little bit about your group to receive a proposal package designed for your team’s needs.