Unplug, Recharge & Reward your team
Inspire caring, appreciation and commitment to the things that matter in your business.
During your team building retreat, discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose Your Experience:
Our passionate team will facilitate a tailored retreat experience for your group:
Unplugged Meetings & Conferences:
- Unplugged Meetings & Trainings: Run your own series of meetings or a training in our indoor & outdoor meeting & gathering spaces, sharing social experiences between meetings.
- Conference Planning & Summit Events: Feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your small unplugged conference or summit.
Choose one of our Signature Retreat Programs to celebrate with your team:
- Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artisan pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
- "I was amazed at how much we packed into such a short time period, I'd come back in a flash. I really enjoyed Todd's communication style - very easygoing, but thought provoking."
-Sally Thompson, Vice President, Halsall Associates, 2003
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .