Unplug, Recharge & Reward your team
Unplugging at the Edge is much more than a reward for good work, it inspires caring, appreciation and commitment to the things that matter in your business. Team building retreat planners discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose your Event:
- Move ahead: Our passionate team facilitates Strategic Planning or Team Building retreats tailored to your company’s needs.
- Meet in nature with variety of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Spaces. Partner with us to create a meeting itinerary that helps you meet your goals in a way you’ve never done before. Unplug, discuss, and share social connections designed specifically for your team.
- Summit: Unplugged Conferences at our private oasis for groups of 8 – 40 feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your event.
- Incentive: Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artesian pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group, 2009
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates, 2005
Contact us at 888 383 8320 ext 2 or [email protected] and tell us a little bit about your group to receive a proposal package designed for your team’s needs.