Unplug, Recharge & Reward your team
Unplugging at the Edge is much more than a reward for good work, it inspires caring, appreciation and commitment to the things that matter in your business. Team building retreat planners discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose your Event:
- Move ahead: Our passionate team facilitates Strategic Planning or Team Building retreats tailored to your company’s needs.
- Meet in nature with variety of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Spaces. Partner with us to create a meeting itinerary that helps you meet your goals in a way you’ve never done before. Unplug, discuss, and share social connections designed specifically for your team.
- Summit: Unplugged Conferences at our private oasis for groups of 8 – 40 feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your event.
- Incentive: Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artesian pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
Contact us at 888 383 8320 ext 2 or [email protected] and tell us a little bit about your group to receive a proposal package designed for your team’s needs.