Unplug, Recharge & Reward your team
Unplugging at the Edge is much more than a reward for good work, it inspires caring, appreciation and commitment to the things that matter in your business. Team building retreat planners discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose your Event:
- Move ahead: Our passionate team facilitates Strategic Planning & Team Building programs tailored to your company’s needs.
- Meet in nature with variety of Indoor & Outdoor Meeting Spaces. Partner with us to create a meeting itinerary that helps you meet your goals in a way you’ve never done before. Unplug, discuss, and share social connections designed specifically for your team.
- Summit: Unplugged Conferences at our private oasis for groups of 8 – 40 feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your event.
- Incentive: Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artesian pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 2001
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates, 2005
Contact us at 888 383 8320 ext 2 or [email protected] and tell us a little bit about your group to receive a proposal package designed for your team’s needs.