Transformational Executive Retreats
Extra-ordinary experiences foster extra-ordinary teams: Unplug and focus on what matters most to you and your team.
We design & deliver private, transformational executive team retreats:
During your transformational executive retreat, discover the benefits of unplugged face-to-face time in a private, natural world that feels more like home than a traditional business setting.
Northern Edge Algonquin designs and hosts meaningful, memorable year-round team-building events, executive retreats, and outdoor experiences that unleash human potential.
Discover the value of working with top-notch facilitators who create extra ordinary events to facilitate team learning & inspire attention to things that matter. Transform your organization with experiences which resonate with your corporate culture and result in straightforward action plans.
Choose Your Experience:
Our passionate team will facilitate a transformational team retreat experience for your group:
Unplugged Meetings & Conferences:
- Unplugged Meetings & Trainings: Run your own series of meetings or a training in our indoor & outdoor meeting & gathering spaces, sharing social or team building experiences between meetings.
- Conference Planning & Summit Events: Feature a variety of workshops and adventures to accent your small unplugged conference or summit.
Choose one of our Signature Retreat Programs to celebrate with your team:
- Trails, Tales and Ales brings co-workers outside together for a variety of seasonal adventure activities, artisan pizza-making in the forest, and tastings of Ontario craft beer with food pairing by chef Gregor and a tour of the Highlander Brewery.
Some words from our guests :
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters
- "We approached Northern Edge Algonquin to create an adventurous team-building experience to fit within a themed conference for a dental supply company. The program offered in February 2003, “The Spy Who Flossed Me” exceeded client expectations and fit effectively and creatively into the overall tone of the conference. Northern Edge Algonquin was a good partner in both planning and delivery of complementary conference services and we hope to work together again in the future."
-Louie Manzo, Partner: Warrick, Manzo & Dunn
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .