Conference Planning in Algonquin Park
Get the attention your organization deserves by hosting your private conference in a natural setting where it’s just you and your team with no distractions, with every aspect of your event catered to meet your needs.
Northern Edge Algonquin is an excellent location for holding unplugged conferences, leadership retreats and summits, offering a chance for larger groups to enjoy workshops, meetings and face-to-face time in a variety of indoor gathering spaces for groups of up to 40.
Outdoor gathering spaces including multiple fire circles and lakefront and forested meeting areas. Interspersed with delicious food and a variety of activities in nature facilitated by our Edge staff this will be the conference or event that people will be talking about for years to come.
Our conference centre features:
- A variety of indoor & outdoor gathering spaces designed to bring attendees closer together.
- Guided activities to accent your conference, from canoeing to yoga.
- Add on an unplugged concert evening, sprouting workshop, or forest pizza party.
- Meals, accommodations, spaces, and activities are all included.
Whether hosting a summit, forum, single-day, or multi-day conference, the Edge is a venue which offers pre-conference and post-conference day trips or excursions into Algonquin Park too! Choose from a variety of recreational activity options for conference-goers or their partners and families who may also be attending the event.
- Pricing from $249/person/night
- Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces, and a variety of conference-planning tools.
- Optionally, offer conference registration through our South River office.
- Minimum of 8 attendees
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your event. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your conference proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 2001
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .