Conference Planning in Algonquin Park
Get the attention your organization deserves by hosting your private conference in a natural setting where it’s just you and your team with no distractions, with every aspect of your event catered to meet your needs.
Northern Edge Algonquin is an unparalleled location for holding unplugged conferences, leadership retreats and summits, offering a chance for larger groups to enjoy workshops, meetings and face-to-face time in a variety of indoor gathering spaces for groups of up to 40.
Outdoor gathering spaces including multiple fire circles and lakefront gardens, the hive deck, floating platform and forested meeting areas.
Indoor gathering areas including two timber frame log cabins, bright Points North and Butterfly Rooms full of windows and comfortable conference style seating for everyone.
Activities including guided canoeing and stand-up paddling, hiking, snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding, and programs featuring awesome local folks like beer making with Brian at Highlander Brew Co, hands-on culinary experiences with Gregor Waters, hand-drumming with Bazza Hayward, yoga programs with Wendy Martin, watercolour painting with Jill Boschulte, music and entertainment with Sean Cotton and illusionist Lukas Stark and a whole lot more.
Interspersed with delicious food and a variety of activities in nature facilitated by our Edge staff this will be the conference or event that people will be talking about for years to come.
Our conference centre features:
- A variety of indoor & outdoor gathering spaces designed to bring attendees closer together.
- Guided activities to accent your conference.
- Add on an unplugged concert evening, sprouting workshop, or forest pizza party!
- Meals, accommodations, spaces, and activities are all included.
Whether hosting a summit, forum, single-day, or multi-day conference, the Edge is a venue which offers pre-conference and post-conference day trips or excursions into Algonquin Park too! Choose from a variety of recreational activity options for conference-goers or their partners and families who may also be attending the event.
- Pricing from $285-$350/person/night
- Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces, add-on activities and a variety of conference-planning tools.
- Optionally, offer conference registration through our South River office.
- Minimum of 8 attendees
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your event. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your conference proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .