Meetings & Training in Algonquin Park
Free your meeting from the distractions of office & city life, and focus on what is important.
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Hold your meeting series or training over a multi-day retreat, and enjoy great meals, nature-based adventures, and a variety of social experiences in between sessions:
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff interactions. Ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- $6000/night for groups of 2 – 12. Add on $500/night for each additional guest (up to 30 total).
- Private Accommodations included for Groups of 2 – 12. Groups of 13+ in a mix of shared and private accommodations.
- Includes delicious catered meals, comfortable cabin accommodations, gathering & meeting spaces, tailored retreat program, all necessary equipment & program materials.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your retreat. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .