Meetings & Training in Algonquin Park
Free your meeting from the distractions of office & city life, and focus on what is important.
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Hold your meeting series or training over a multi-day retreat, and enjoy great meals, nature-based adventures, and a variety of social experiences in between sessions:
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff interactions. Ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Groups of 8 – 13: Private accommodations from $309/person/night for groups of 8 – 13. (Groups of 10 – 30 experience Shared accommodations from $229/person/night.)
- Includes meals, accommodations, use of gathering & meeting spaces, additional activities.
- Customized Team Building or Strategic Planning programming available.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your retreat. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "We approached Northern Edge Algonquin to create an adventurous team-building experience to fit within a themed conference for a dental supply company. The program offered in February 2003, “The Spy Who Flossed Me” exceeded client expectations and fit effectively and creatively into the overall tone of the conference. Northern Edge Algonquin was a good partner in both planning and delivery of complementary conference services and we hope to work together again in the future."
-Louie Manzo, Partner: Warrick, Manzo & Dunn, 2003
- "On behalf of 437 (T) SQN from the Canadian Forces, we would like to express our utmost gratitude for the absolutely challenging, cohesive, outstanding and truly enjoyable team-building experience that we were proud to be part of . . ."
-Jordan I, Canadian Forces, September 2013
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .