Meetings & Training in Algonquin Park
Free your meeting from the distractions of office & city life, and focus on what is important.
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Hold your meeting series or training over a multi-day retreat, and enjoy great meals, nature-based adventures, and a variety of social experiences in between sessions:
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff interactions. Ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Groups of 8 – 13: Private accommodations from $309/person/night for groups of 8 – 13. (Groups of 10 – 30 experience Shared accommodations from $229/person/night.)
- Includes meals, accommodations, use of gathering & meeting spaces, additional activities.
- Customized Team Building or Strategic Planning programming available.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your retreat. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates, 2005
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .