Algonquin Park Meetings
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Afterwards enjoy a great meal and a hike, paddle, or other customizable team building activity or social experience.
Don’t worry about having to pay for extras . . . It’s all included!
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff member interaction. Feel free to ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Private accommodations from $309/person/night (Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces.)
- Enriching Add-On Activity.
- Minimum of 8 participants
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your meeting. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 2001
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group, 2009
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .