Algonquin Park Meetings
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Afterwards enjoy a great meal and a hike, paddle, or other customizable team building activity or social experience.
Don’t worry about having to pay for extras . . . It’s all included!
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff member interaction. Feel free to ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Private accommodations from $309/person/night (Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces.)
- Enriching Add-On Activity.
- Minimum of 8 participants
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your meeting. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters, 2006
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .