Meetings & Training in Algonquin Park
Free your meeting from the distractions of office & city life, and focus on what is important.
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Hold your meeting series or training over a multi-day retreat, and enjoy great meals, nature-based adventures, and a variety of social experiences in between sessions:
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff interactions. Ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Groups of 8 – 13: Private accommodations from $309/person/night for groups of 8 – 13. (Groups of 10 – 30 experience Shared accommodations from $229/person/night.)
- Includes meals, accommodations, use of gathering & meeting spaces, additional activities.
- Customized Team Building or Strategic Planning programming available.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your retreat. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group
- "On behalf of 437 (T) SQN from the Canadian Forces, we would like to express our utmost gratitude for the absolutely challenging, cohesive, outstanding and truly enjoyable team-building experience that we were proud to be part of . . ."
-Jordan I, Canadian Forces
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .