Meetings & Training in Algonquin Park
Free your meeting from the distractions of office & city life, and focus on what is important.
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Hold your meeting series or training over a multi-day retreat, and enjoy great meals, nature-based adventures, and a variety of social experiences in between sessions:
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff interactions. Ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Groups of 8 – 13: Private accommodations from $309/person/night for groups of 8 – 13. (Groups of 10 – 30 experience Shared accommodations from $229/person/night.)
- Includes meals, accommodations, use of gathering & meeting spaces, additional activities.
- Customized Team Building or Strategic Planning programming available.
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your retreat. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Our hosts provided the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team events, great food, and spectacular scenery. I especially enjoyed the element of surprise, the sense of team accomplishment obtained, and the fun we had on every single activity. It was the ideal location to focus our team to achieve our business planning objectives."
-Dario Vettor, Mold-Masters, 2006
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .