Algonquin Park Meetings
Held in one of our many indoor or outdoor meeting & breakout spaces, your meeting at our off-the-grid nature retreat centre will be free from cell phone signals, wi-fi, and the interruptions of an office atmosphere.
Afterwards enjoy a great meal and a hike, paddle, or other customizable team building activity or social experience.
Don’t worry about having to pay for extras . . . It’s all included!
You can enhance your day by adding a group experience from a variety of recreational activities; these include stand up paddling, canoeing, kayaking, yoga, hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoing, kick sledding, dogsledding, disc golf, and more!
We also offer activities that bring a focus to staff member interaction. Feel free to ask about adding on local brewery beer tasting, a hands-on pizza experience, map making, hand drumming, and performances with local singer/songwriters.
- Private accommodations from $309/person/night (Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces.)
- Enriching Add-On Activity.
- Minimum of 8 participants
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your meeting. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your meeting proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "I was amazed at how much we packed into such a short time period, I'd come back in a flash. I really enjoyed Todd's communication style - very easygoing, but thought provoking."
-Sally Thompson, Vice President, Halsall Associates, 2003
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .