Reward Your Team with Trails, Tales, and Ales
Enjoy the forest trails and scenery on over 20 km of rolling trails near the Explorer’s Cabin at Ontario’s Algonquin Park. End your day with a lakefront wood-fired sauna experience, and for those with the nerve, a cold refreshing jump in the lake.
Trails, Tales, and Ales is an incentive trip that will reward your team members with a memorable getaway featuring:
- Ontario Craft Brewery tastings with Highlander Brew Co, and menus paired by chef Gregor.
- Seasonal adventures: Hiking, biking, canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding Spring-Fall, and snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, lakefront ice skating, or even dog-sledding in the Winter.
- Explore globally-inspired meals crafted with care from ingredients grown right on site and with local partners.
- An unplugged concert with a local singer/songwriter in our 120 year old Highlander House log cabin.
- Ample doses of local lore & story telling thrown in for good measure.
We can even arrange for your team to be rewarded with a hands-on beer-making experience with the brewmaster at Highlander Brew Co!
Looking for a different type of incentive trip?
Join us in Algonquin Park by canoe, giving your team in an adventure from one to three days that helps build comradery and brings new meaning to the phrase “water cooler conversations.” Quest for Balance Yoga Retreat is a great option for some rejuvenation & bonding through yoga.
- Private accommodations from $309/person/night (Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces.)
- Add on your customized Incentive Program: $100/person/day
- Available for groups of 8+
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your group. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.