Team Building & Strategic Planning
Our corporate retreat clients realize that there are times when a new context is necessary for innovation and growth for their team. These leaders understand the need for a creative environment, a sustainable facility, a place for the kind of experience that inspires true team spirit.
Our executive retreat provides the perfect balance of rustic charm, exciting and highly enjoyable team building events, great food, and spectacular scenery – all at an off-the-grid facility dedicated to environmental sustainability and facilitated and hosted by staff who want to make a difference.
Customized programs & itineraries begin with a survey to your attendees, confidentially gathering information that will help us to design your program to meet the needs of your team.
- Help each team member understand their personal strengths & challenges.
- Recognize the gifts waiting to be treasured in each member of your team.
- Break the ice, growing a spirit of comradery away from the distractions of the city.
- Raise the bar, testing and overcoming your perceived limits.
- Tap into the creative genius of your organization to craft your vision.
- Develop the community essence of your workplace.
- Renew the dedication it takes to go above and beyond in your work for the season.
Ask about our Treasure Quest program; an excellent foundation for a strategic planning retreat with team building that features map making, map following and conquering team building initiatives in a quest for buried treasure!
- Includes all meals, shared accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces, and a personalized Strategic Planning & Team Building Program.
- Minimum of 8 participants
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact Experience@NorthernEdgeAlgonquin.ca to check availability and receive a quote for your group. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
- Download our proposal package or powerpoint presentation to aid in your team building proposal. (coming soon!)
Some words from past clients:
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
- "We really enjoyed the unique experiences you provided. Everybody had a good time and our office is filled with positive energy and smiling people. It was an inspiring way to meet and share with others who walk the halls of our Bay Street Offices. It was the first time I’d met many of them. We’re already planning our next visit to the Edge, perhaps a winter event."
-Francesca Murray, BMO Nesbitt Burns, 2001
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .