Team Building Retreats
Our corporate retreat clients realize that there are times when a new context is necessary for innovation and growth for their team. These leaders understand the need for a creative environment, a sustainable facility, a place for the kind of experience that inspires true team spirit.
Our executive retreat provides the perfect balance of rustic charm and comfortable accommodations and meeting spaces, exciting and highly enjoyable team building events, great food, and spectacular scenery – all at an off-the-grid facility dedicated to environmental sustainability and facilitated and hosted by staff who make a difference.
Customized programs & itineraries begin with a survey to your attendees, confidentially gathering information that will help us to design your program to meet the needs of your team.
- Help each team member understand their personal strengths & challenges.
- Recognize the strengths and talents awaiting to be unleashed in each member of your team.
- Break the ice, growing a spirit of comradery away from the distractions of the city.
- Raise the bar, testing and overcoming your perceived limits.
- Tap into the creative genius of your organization to craft your vision.
- Renew the community essence of your workplace and foster a supportive, caring workplace.
- Renew the dedication it takes to go above and beyond in your work for the season.
Ask about our Treasure Quest program; an excellent foundation for a strategic planning retreat with team building that features map making, map following and conquering team building initiatives in a quest for buried treasure!
- Private accommodations from $309/person/night (Includes all meals, private accommodation, gathering & meeting spaces.)
- Add on a customized Team Building Program: $100/person/day
- Minimum of 8 participants
What’s the Next Step?
- Contact [email protected] to check availability and receive a quote for your group. Once we have confirmed availability, place a $1600 deposit to confirm your dates.
Some words from past clients:
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group, 2009
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post
See all Executive Team Testimonials . . .