Co-Produced Retreats & Events
Work together with us to provide a weekend of your own offerings paired up with Edgy activities. We can co-create a memorable getaway at almost any time of the year.
The Edge is much more than a retreat centre. We’ve produced and hosted hundreds of successful retreats, conferences and special events with teachers, writers, painters, weavers, musicians, wild-crafters, wilderness survivalists, shamanic practitioners and more. If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place we’d like to help you make it happen.
Let’s pool our resources and create some magic together.
The Edge is ready to partner with facilitators who:
- have skills, information, techniques or ideas to share
- appreciate an experiential approach to learning, engaging participants in meaningful ways,
- are open to trying new things,
- want to make their event better by utilizing the best the Edge has to offer.
Most Edge programs are 2-4 nights in length. For a three day / two night program there is generally about 12 hours of contact time with guests. For longer programs it is best to plan for about six hours of program time per day.
Our Recipe: In every Edge retreat, we feature a touch of: Adventure, Nature Connection, Creativity, Community Celebration, and Dreamtime.
How it Works
From Start to Finish, we’re there for you:
- We’ll co-create a theme with recreation and social activities that are right for you.
- We handle production of retreat promotional material including web page and poster for you to share with your community.
- We’ll provide online and telephone registrations and provide clear income reporting.
- We’ll provide you with a custom referral code so your own clients/students get preferred pricing.
- Our office communications will ensure everyone is warm, dry and cared for, including looking after guests with special dietary needs.
- We’ll provide hosting services, allowing you to deliver your magic while we focus on the details.
- Program element facilitation with all kinds of guided seasonal adventure and nature themed program elements to supplement your retreat program including: guided canoeing, sea kayaking, mountain biking, stand up paddling, hiking, snow shoeing, kicksledding, cross country skiing, ice skating and dog sledding in winter. Year round wood-fired sauna experiences too.
- Start the conversation by emailing [email protected] to set up a phone call, and let’s see what’s possible.