Plan a Retreat in Nature
Work together with us to provide a weekend of your own offerings paired up with Edgy activities. We can co-create a memorable getaway at almost any time of the year.
You’ve got your program ideas and perhaps even a retreat itinerary sketched out, and we can provide the assurance and expertise that comes with over 21 years of designing and delivering memorable experiences and teaching others how to do it. We’re here for you. Give us a call to share your vision and we’ll put you at ease helping craft a complete retreat itinerary that weaves in some Northern Edge magic to make your retreat or learning event truly memorable.
We’ve produced and hosted hundreds of successful retreats, conferences and special events with teachers, writers, painters, weavers, musicians, wild-crafters, wilderness survivalists, shamanic practitioners and more. If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place we’d like to help you make it happen.
Let’s pool our resources and create some magic together.
The Edge is ready to partner with facilitators who:
- have skills, information, techniques or ideas to share,
- appreciate an experiential approach to learning, engaging participants in meaningful ways,
- are open to trying new things,
- want to make their event better by utilizing the best the Edge has to offer.
Some words from our guests:
- "This past weekend at The Edge was quite different than what I expected it would be. And yet, it was richer, more beautiful, and more insightful than what my mind alone could ever come up with. I opened my heart, and I am smiling from head to toes, in peaceful bliss . . ."
-Jacynthe Villemaire, July 2015
Read Original Post
- "I had a wonderful time @ Northern Edge the beginning of June to attend a Yoga Retreat and what a magical weekend it was. The beautiful surroundings right on a lake with nooks, restful areas to reflect,go within & contemplate . . ."
-Janine Rhodes, June 2015
Read Original Post
Read more Nature Retreat Testimonials . . .