Plan a Retreat in Nature
Work together with us to provide a weekend of your own offerings paired up with Edgy activities. We can co-create a memorable getaway at almost any time of the year.
You’ve got your program ideas and perhaps even a retreat itinerary sketched out, and we can provide the assurance and expertise that comes with over 21 years of designing and delivering memorable experiences and teaching others how to do it. We’re here for you. Give us a call to share your vision and we’ll put you at ease helping craft a complete retreat itinerary that weaves in some Northern Edge magic to make your retreat or learning event truly memorable.
We’ve produced and hosted hundreds of successful retreats, conferences and special events with teachers, writers, painters, weavers, musicians, wild-crafters, wilderness survivalists, shamanic practitioners and more. If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place we’d like to help you make it happen.
Let’s pool our resources and create some magic together.
The Edge is ready to partner with facilitators who:
- have skills, information, techniques or ideas to share,
- appreciate an experiential approach to learning, engaging participants in meaningful ways,
- are open to trying new things,
- want to make their event better by utilizing the best the Edge has to offer.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "Classes and workshops are really wonderful, but in terms of connection and integration and relationship building, retreats are so, so rich in depth and intimacy. Being in a studio all the time, which is INCREDIBLE, its also really missing a huge piece to the puzzle, one that is intimately intertwined to yoga, and thats nature. To be able to slow down and feel Mama Natures embrace, thats life changing. And that a really beautiful thing to witness in your participants. One of my most favourite aspects of the whole experience: working with [Edge host] Tim. It was just SOOOO great having him there for the weekend. I felt so, so supported and taken care of and it took any feelings of unease or hesitation or doubt out of running a retreat. He was there. Gently, quietly, but present and all in. And I learned A LOT about leading. For me, I can feel insecure and introverted and it was SUCH a great reminder to simply show up for people. Exactly as I am, but be there for them in the best way I know how."
-Shannon MacLaggan, Owner, White Pine Yoga
Read Original Post
- "I have hosted a yoga retreat at Northern Edge for 3 years in a row now. This place is purely magical and our guests absolutely agree. The layout of the centre is perfect for yoga, relaxing and exploring. There are various locations you can hold classes and meditations such as; outdoors in front of the main house by the water, the large dock, in the large indoor studio and a smaller indoor studio which is perfect for meditation and discussions . . ."
-Monica Holland, Yoga Teacher, Peterborough
Read Original Post
Read more Nature Retreat Testimonials . . .