Plan a Retreat in Nature
Work together with us to provide a weekend of your own offerings paired up with Edgy activities. We can co-create a memorable getaway at almost any time of the year.
You’ve got your program ideas and perhaps even a retreat itinerary sketched out, and we can provide the assurance and expertise that comes with over 21 years of designing and delivering memorable experiences and teaching others how to do it. We’re here for you. Give us a call to share your vision and we’ll put you at ease helping craft a complete retreat itinerary that weaves in some Northern Edge magic to make your retreat or learning event truly memorable.
We’ve produced and hosted hundreds of successful retreats, conferences and special events with teachers, writers, painters, weavers, musicians, wild-crafters, wilderness survivalists, shamanic practitioners and more. If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place we’d like to help you make it happen.
Let’s pool our resources and create some magic together.
The Edge is ready to partner with facilitators who:
- have skills, information, techniques or ideas to share,
- appreciate an experiential approach to learning, engaging participants in meaningful ways,
- are open to trying new things,
- want to make their event better by utilizing the best the Edge has to offer.
Some words from our guests:
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post
- "This past weekend at The Edge was quite different than what I expected it would be. And yet, it was richer, more beautiful, and more insightful than what my mind alone could ever come up with. I opened my heart, and I am smiling from head to toes, in peaceful bliss . . ."
-Jacynthe Villemaire, July 2015
Read Original Post
Read more Nature Retreat Testimonials . . .