Plan a Retreat in Nature
Work together with us to provide a weekend of your own offerings paired up with Edgy activities. We can co-create a memorable getaway at almost any time of the year.
You’ve got your program ideas and perhaps even a retreat itinerary sketched out, and we can provide the assurance and expertise that comes with over 21 years of designing and delivering memorable experiences and teaching others how to do it. We’re here for you. Give us a call to share your vision and we’ll put you at ease helping craft a complete retreat itinerary that weaves in some Northern Edge magic to make your retreat or learning event truly memorable.
We’ve produced and hosted hundreds of successful retreats, conferences and special events with teachers, writers, painters, weavers, musicians, wild-crafters, wilderness survivalists, shamanic practitioners and more. If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place we’d like to help you make it happen.
Let’s pool our resources and create some magic together.
The Edge is ready to partner with facilitators who:
- have skills, information, techniques or ideas to share,
- appreciate an experiential approach to learning, engaging participants in meaningful ways,
- are open to trying new things,
- want to make their event better by utilizing the best the Edge has to offer.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "The staff is attentive, passionate about creating a restful experience for you and have thought of everything. The buildings are spotless and cozy and the facilities are beautiful, well laid out and fit into the natural environment. And the food -- the best, most plentiful, creative, delicious, organic local food imaginable... The sauna was the highlight for me, dipping into the lake and back into the sauna all afternoon meant my body was fully renewed. The yoga studio overlooking the lake and the meditation room are peaceful and lay the groundwork for a wonderful transformative retreat."
-Anna Hardwick, October 2018
Read Original Post
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience.
I enjoy working with the Edge team in planning and unifying the pieces we all contribute to the overall experience. The team is supportive to work with as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post
Read more Nature Retreat Testimonials . . .