Family Adventure Vacations
Families grow closer when adventuring together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 8 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable getaway that engages all ages. Come discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions. Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
We’re open year-round! Curious about a sample itinerary? Check out Up North: Algonquin Explorer.
- All-Inclusive pricing begins at $229/person/night for all types of groups. This includes accommodation, delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, a customized itinerary & all program materials/equipment.
- Kids Pricing is available just for Family Adventure Vacations. Ages 2 – 14 from $150/child/night, with a minimum of 8 adults.
- From $249/person/night
- Includes delicious meals, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available just for Family Adventure Vacations. Ages 2 – 13 from $150/child/night, with a minimum of 8 adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
We can invoice & communicate with one group planner directly & accept a $600 deposit to confirm your dates, or we can set your retreat up online for each person/family to register & pay separately.
Praise for the Edge:
- "My friend and I just came back from our third (now annual tradition!) weekend away at Northern Edge. Once again, the food was delicious, the other guests were interesting to talk to, and our guides . . ."
-Andrea Hazard, June 2015
Read Original Post
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post