Family Adventure Vacations
Families grow closer when adventuring together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 8 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable family reunion when you discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions. Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
We’re open year-round! Curious about a sample itinerary? Check out Up North: Algonquin Explorer.
- All-Inclusive pricing begins at $229/person/night for all types of groups. This includes accommodation, delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, a customized itinerary & all program materials/equipment.
- Kids Pricing is available just for Family Adventure Vacations. Ages 2 – 14 from $150/child/night, with a minimum of 8 adults.
- We can invoice & communicate with one group planner directly & accept a $600 deposit to confirm your dates, or we can set your retreat up online for each person/family to register & pay separately.
Get in touch with us at Experience@NorthernEdgeAlgonquin.ca to check availability and get started planning your family reunion.
Praise for the Edge:
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post