Family Adventure Vacations
Families grow closer when adventuring together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 8 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable getaway that engages all ages. Come discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions. Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
We’re open year-round! Curious about a sample itinerary? Check out Up North: Algonquin Explorer.
- From $249/person/night based on accommodation choice.
- Includes delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available just for Family Adventure Vacations. Ages 2 – 13 from $150/child/night, with a minimum of 8 adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email Ex[email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
We can invoice & communicate with one group planner directly & accept a $600 deposit to confirm your dates, or we can set your retreat up online for each person/family to register & pay separately.
Praise for the Edge:
- "From the hiking trails, to the specific programs available, to the scrumptious wholesome cooking, to the kindhearted warmth of staff, this place is utterly a palace to center one self, to connect with nature, and to unwind peacefully . . ."
-Jeffrey Paul, July 2014
Read Original Post
- "Each learning experience was crafted with knowledge, skill and just a touch of whimsy to make it exceptional. They were made sweeter knowing you were coming back to a cozy nook to eat food that the best food writers would have a hard time describing . . ."
-Nicole Robinson, November 2014
Read Original Post