Celebrate: Family Reunions
Families grow closer when spending time together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 10 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable getaway that engages all ages: Come discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With year-round cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions.
Family reunion groups select a Retreat Program that feels like a good fit for their group. For most families, we recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer or Fire & Ice: Winter Adventure
Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- other Enriching Add-Ons available.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: We recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer at $150/person
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each family to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $229/person/night based on accommodation choice.
- Includes delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "Heaven on earth! This place is so amazing, if you are looking to escape the noise of the city, and unwind, you will not regret coming here. The hospitality and food are incredible, the place is spacious and has lovely grounds. A huge thank you to the amazing chef Greg, the awesome Tim, who played music and sang for us at night, and the wonderful family who own the land and let us into their home. Thank you thank you thank you! We will be back for a winter retreat for sure!"
-Ahmad Atalla, July 2018
Read Original Post
- "Our experience made us
all feel privileged to be a part of C.V.I. and gave us new insight into who we are as individuals. Thank you for that irreplaceable opportunity."
-Jennifer Dixon, Capital Vision