Celebrate: Family Reunions
Families grow closer when spending time together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 10 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable getaway that engages all ages: Come discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With year-round cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions.
Family reunion groups select a Retreat Program that feels like a good fit for their group. For most families, we recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer or Fire & Ice: Winter Adventure
Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- other Enriching Add-Ons available.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: We recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer at $150/person
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each family to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $229/person/night based on accommodation choice.
- Includes delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "Northern Edge is like a home away from home. At least that's how the Lucier's and the staff make you feel. From the moment you arrive, to the moment you leave - you are family . . ."
-Meaghan Wilkins, June 2015
Read Original Post
- "A beautiful space to escape from the city, technology and enjoy nature surrounded by a gorgeous family style lake house. Chef Greg was my favourite addition, his food was wonderfully prepared, locally & organically sourced, and SO delicious! You could really tell he loved what he does. Yoga studio has a fantastic view of the lake, and every part of the space was thoughtfully and beautifully designed - would highly recommend and will definitely be back."
-Ashleigh Martin, September 2018
Read Original Post