Celebrate: Family Reunions
Families grow closer when spending time together in nature . . .
Disconnect to Connect: Your family reunion group of 10 (or more) adults plus the children will have memorable getaway that engages all ages: Come discover what we’ve hidden in the forest at the Edge.
With year-round cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy family adventures, social entertainment, shared creative projects in an atmosphere with no distractions.
Family reunion groups select a Retreat Program that feels like a good fit for their group. For most families, we recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer or Fire & Ice: Winter Adventure
Customize your reunion with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- other Enriching Add-Ons available.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: We recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer at $150/person
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each family to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $229/person/night based on accommodation choice.
- Includes delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "When I signed up, I figured I’d have a pretty good time. But I was astonished by how truly wonderful it turned out to be. And the impact that it had on me, physically, mentally and spiritually. Thanks to Wendy’s and Joanna’s gentle guidance, loving care and slightly wicked senses of humour – I not only had the best vacation I could imagine, but I was able to really relax, gain some much needed perspective, rediscover my love of yoga and the outdoors and overcome some hurdles which turned out to be more mental than physical. Then there’s Greg’s awesome meals. Yummy. In short, A Quest for Balance completely rocks! Once you experience it, you’ll kick yourself for not doing it sooner."
-Lisa Denvir, Toronto
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience.
I enjoy working with the Edge team in planning and unifying the pieces we all contribute to the overall experience. The team is supportive to work with as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post