Just the Guys at Algonquin Park
Disconnect to Connect: Your group of 8+ guys can come together for some time adventuring in Algonquin Park.
On your way, stop at the Highlander Brewery in South River for a once-in-a-lifetime hands-on Brewmaster training with Brian Wilson. Head out fishing on Kawawaymog lake, and return to the Edge Kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience with Chef Gregor.
With cozy forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy adventure, social entertainment, and relaxation in an atmosphere with no distractions. Customize your getaway with:
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming, a forest pizza party, a brewmaster training at Highlander Brew Co.
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach days, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
Care to see a sample itinerary? Check out Trails, Tales, and Ales.
- From $249/person/night
- Includes meals, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.