Just the Guys at Algonquin Park
Disconnect to Connect: Your group of 10+ guys will come closer together with quality time on an Algonquin Park adventure.
With cozy forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy adventure, social entertainment, and relaxation in an atmosphere with no distractions.
Men’s groups visiting Northern Edge select their preferred Retreat Program. Customize your getaway with:
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming, a forest pizza party, a brewmaster training at Highlander Brew Co.
- adventure: guided hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, stand-up paddleboarding canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach days, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Add On a stop at the Highlander Brewery in South River for a once-in-a-lifetime hands-on Brewmaster training with Brian Wilson; or head out fishing on Kawawaymog lake, and return to the Edge Kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience with Chef Gregor.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: perhaps Trails, Tales, and Ales at $300/person.
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $249/person/night.
- Includes meals, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected]Algonquin.ca or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.