Planning a Yoga Retreat?
Unplug your Yoga this year, and breathe in the fresh air of Algonquin Park.
Discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio, daily canoeing, sea kayaking, hiking, or mountain biking or in winter, snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding to explore this special place.
Plan your Retreat:
- Facilitate a private customized retreat for your Yoga Community
- Partner with the Edge to co-create a retreat together
- Bring a group of friends to a private Quest for Balance experience
A variety of indoor and outdoor yoga spaces await your creativity including our lakefront floating yoga platform, Points North Yoga room featuring a bright bamboo floor and numerous skylights and windows, the Butterfly Room, and our new Yoga Garden.
Download our new Retreat Planner!
Some words from our guests :
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post
- "I had a wonderful time @ Northern Edge the beginning of June to attend a Yoga Retreat and what a magical weekend it was. The beautiful surroundings right on a lake with nooks, restful areas to reflect,go within & contemplate . . ."
-Janine Rhodes, June 2015
Read Original Post
Some yoga studios earn additional revenue by displaying posters for our upcoming events in the studio: Our Yoga Studio affinity sales program let’s you earn income by offering our scheduled yoga retreat events like Quest for Balance at a discount to your community.