Planning a Yoga Retreat?
Unplug your Yoga this year, and breathe in the fresh air of Algonquin Park.
Discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio; explore via canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or in winter; snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding.
Plan your Retreat:
- Plan & facilitate a retreat to bring your Yoga Community together.
- Partner with the Edge to co-create a special retreat for your audience.
- Bring a group of friends to a private Quest for Balance experience.
A variety of indoor and outdoor yoga spaces await your creativity including our lakefront floating yoga platform, Points North Yoga room featuring a bright bamboo floor and numerous skylights and windows, the Butterfly Room, and our new Yoga Garden.
Download our new Retreat Planner!
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "The best part was that while we were hosting the retreat for our students, it didn’t feel like we were working at all. We really felt like we were taking part in a retreat as well. We got to do what we love, teach some yoga, be with our friends, make some new friends and really just enjoy the outdoors and relax . . . We made connections that we never had a chance to make before. We were able to do a lot of bonding and really just get to know each other on a completely different level . . ."
-Andrew Moniz, Owner, One Tiger Yoga
Read Original Post
- "Classes and workshops are really wonderful, but in terms of connection and integration and relationship building, retreats are so, so rich in depth and intimacy. Being in a studio all the time, which is INCREDIBLE, its also really missing a huge piece to the puzzle, one that is intimately intertwined to yoga, and thats nature. To be able to slow down and feel Mama Natures embrace, thats life changing. And that a really beautiful thing to witness in your participants. One of my most favourite aspects of the whole experience: working with [Edge host] Tim. It was just SOOOO great having him there for the weekend. I felt so, so supported and taken care of and it took any feelings of unease or hesitation or doubt out of running a retreat. He was there. Gently, quietly, but present and all in. And I learned A LOT about leading. For me, I can feel insecure and introverted and it was SUCH a great reminder to simply show up for people. Exactly as I am, but be there for them in the best way I know how."
-Shannon MacLaggan, Owner, White Pine Yoga
Read Original Post