Planning a Yoga Retreat?
Unplug your Yoga this year, and breathe in the fresh air of Algonquin Park.
Discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio; explore via canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or in winter; snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding.
Plan your Retreat:
- Plan & facilitate a retreat to bring your Yoga Community together.
- Partner with the Edge to co-create a special retreat for your audience.
- Bring a group of friends to a private Quest for Balance experience.
A variety of indoor and outdoor yoga spaces await your creativity including our lakefront floating yoga platform, Points North Yoga room featuring a bright bamboo floor and numerous skylights and windows, the Butterfly Room, and our new Yoga Garden.
Download our new Retreat Planner!
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "Classes and workshops are really wonderful, but in terms of connection and integration and relationship building, retreats are so, so rich in depth and intimacy. Being in a studio all the time, which is INCREDIBLE, its also really missing a huge piece to the puzzle, one that is intimately intertwined to yoga, and thats nature. To be able to slow down and feel Mama Natures embrace, thats life changing. And that a really beautiful thing to witness in your participants. One of my most favourite aspects of the whole experience: working with [Edge host] Tim. It was just SOOOO great having him there for the weekend. I felt so, so supported and taken care of and it took any feelings of unease or hesitation or doubt out of running a retreat. He was there. Gently, quietly, but present and all in. And I learned A LOT about leading. For me, I can feel insecure and introverted and it was SUCH a great reminder to simply show up for people. Exactly as I am, but be there for them in the best way I know how."
-Shannon MacLaggan, Owner, White Pine Yoga
Read Original Post
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience. The team is supportive as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post