Planning a Yoga Retreat?
Unplug your Yoga this year, and breathe in the fresh air of Algonquin Park.
Discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio, daily canoeing, sea kayaking, hiking, or mountain biking or in winter, snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding to explore this special place.
Plan your Retreat:
- Plan & facilitate a retreat to bring your Yoga Community together.
- Partner with the Edge to co-create a special retreat for your audience.
- Bring a group of friends to a private Quest for Balance experience.
A variety of indoor and outdoor yoga spaces await your creativity including our lakefront floating yoga platform, Points North Yoga room featuring a bright bamboo floor and numerous skylights and windows, the Butterfly Room, and our new Yoga Garden.
Download our new Retreat Planner!
Some words from our guests :
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post
- When I signed up, I figured I’d have a pretty good time. But I was astonished by how truly wonderful it turned out to be. And the impact that it had on me, physically, mentally and spiritually. Thanks to Wendy’s and Joanna’s gentle guidance, loving care and slightly wicked senses of humour – I not only had the best vacation I could imagine, but I was able to really relax, gain some much needed perspective, rediscover my love of yoga and the outdoors and overcome some hurdles which turned out to be more mental than physical. Then there’s Greg’s awesome meals. Yummy.
In short, A Quest for Balance completely rocks! Once you experience it, you’ll kick yourself for not doing it sooner.
-Lisa Denvir, Toronto, July 2010