Planning a Yoga Retreat?
Unplug your Yoga this year, and breathe in the fresh air of Algonquin Park.
Discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio; explore via canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or in winter; snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding.
Plan your Retreat:
- Plan & facilitate a retreat to bring your Yoga Community together.
- Partner with the Edge to co-create a special retreat for your audience.
- Bring a group of friends to a private Quest for Balance experience.
A variety of indoor and outdoor yoga spaces await your creativity including our lakefront floating yoga platform, Points North Yoga room featuring a bright bamboo floor and numerous skylights and windows, the Butterfly Room, and our new Yoga Garden.
Download our new Retreat Planner!
Some words from our guests :
- "This past weekend at The Edge was quite different than what I expected it would be. And yet, it was richer, more beautiful, and more insightful than what my mind alone could ever come up with. I opened my heart, and I am smiling from head to toes, in peaceful bliss . . ."
-Jacynthe Villemaire, July 2015
Read Original Post
- "The best part was that while we were hosting the retreat for our students, it didn’t feel like we were working at all. We really felt like we were taking part in a retreat as well. We got to do what we love, teach some yoga, be with our friends, make some new friends and really just enjoy the outdoors and relax . . . We made connections that we never had a chance to make before. We were able to do a lot of bonding and really just get to know each other on a completely different level, and we were still laughing at things that happened at the retreat more than a week later."
-Andrew Moniz, Owner, One Tiger Yoga
Read Original Post