Create & Facilitate a retreat for your Yoga community
Bring together teachers & students from your Yoga Studio for a private 3 or 4 day Yoga Retreat. Offer 1 or 2 practices a day while we support your retreat with hosting & additional activities designed to build a healthy, robust, and engaged yoga community.
Breathe in the fresh air at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Balance activity and rest and recreation alongside your yoga allies and friends. Unplug & discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio; explore via canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or in winter; snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding.
Gather for an incredible wood fired sauna to warm your bones and dine on food that will have you wondering – “Where can I get food like this in my neighborhood?” (btw, you can’t take chef Gregor home with you!) The opportunity to align body, mind, and spirit awaits. Unplug your Yoga this year.
Bring your overnight bag, and let us work out all the details.
- Accommodation & Meal packages from $229 – $350/person/night, depending on participants’ accommodation selection.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 8 attendees.
- Your Program Fee can be added on or charged separately, and is yours to take home.
- Complimentary accommodation & meals for you, the facilitator. Plus, a special invitation to join us for a sauna & solo retreat time the night before arrival day.
- Delicious meals catered to the dietary needs of your group,
- Shared cabin accommodation for attendees,
- Use of our collection of yoga props including mats, bolsters, straps, blocks, eye pillows, blankets, and more,
- Use of yoga spaces including our Yoga Dock, Dragonfly Studio, Butterfly Room, and Yoga Garden.
- A Host: A member of the Edge team who will jump in with your group and assist in creating the best retreat possible,
- Accent activities that may include: SUP, Canoeing, Kayaking, Nature Walks, Snowshoeing, Cross-Country skiing, cooking, art, or more; led by your host.
- Our expertise, and retreat planning resources we have developed over the past 30 years.
- NEW: Process your own registrations, or have our Guest Services team look after it for you!
- NEW: Host an “Ice Breaker” conference call for attendees in the week leading up to your retreat.
So, what’s the next step?
Start the conversation. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320 ext 2, and give us a sense of your dream retreat. With a short phone call, we’ll be able to answer any questions you may have and let you know our availability.
Do you have already know what date you are looking for? Contact us to check if your dates are available. It is good to be prepared with a backup date as well. To confirm your date, we require a $600 deposit from all custom groups.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "Classes and workshops are really wonderful, but in terms of connection and integration and relationship building, retreats are so, so rich in depth and intimacy. Being in a studio all the time, which is INCREDIBLE, its also really missing a huge piece to the puzzle, one that is intimately intertwined to yoga, and thats nature. To be able to slow down and feel Mama Natures embrace, thats life changing. And that a really beautiful thing to witness in your participants. One of my most favourite aspects of the whole experience: working with [Edge host] Tim. It was just SOOOO great having him there for the weekend. I felt so, so supported and taken care of and it took any feelings of unease or hesitation or doubt out of running a retreat. He was there. Gently, quietly, but present and all in. And I learned A LOT about leading. For me, I can feel insecure and introverted and it was SUCH a great reminder to simply show up for people. Exactly as I am, but be there for them in the best way I know how."
-Shannon MacLaggan, Owner, White Pine Yoga
Read Original Post
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience.
I enjoy working with the Edge team in planning and unifying the pieces we all contribute to the overall experience. The team is supportive to work with as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post
Read more Yoga Retreat Testimonials . . .