Facilitate a customized retreat for your Yoga community
Yoga teachers, studio owners, retreat planners and students gather for private customized Four Day Yoga Retreats for groups of 8 or more by arrangement. Bring your overnight bag and we’ll look after all the details. You get to leave the details to us so that you can spend your time building relationships with your yoga allies.
Breathe in the fresh air at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Balance activity and rest and recreation alongside your yoga allies and friends. Unplug & discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio, daily canoeing, sea kayaking, hiking, or mountain biking or in winter, snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding to explore this special place.
Gather for an incredible wood fired sauna to warm your bones and dine on food that will have you wondering – “Where can I get food like this in my neighborhood?” (btw, you can’t take chef Gregor home with you!) The opportunity to align body, mind, and spirit awaits. Unplug your Yoga this year.
- Accommodation & Meal packages from $210 – $350/person/night, depending on accommodation selection.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 8 participants.
- Your yoga program add-on fee is yours.
- Delicious meals catered to the dietary needs of your group,
- Shared cabin accommodation for attendees,
- Use of our collection of yoga props including mats, bolsters, straps, blocks, eye pillows, blankets, and more,
- Use of yoga spaces including our Yoga Dock, Dragonfly Studio, Butterfly Room, and Yoga Garden.
- A Host: A member of the Edge team who will jump in with your group and assist in creating the best retreat possible,
- Accent activities that may include: SUP, Canoeing, Kayaking, Nature Walks, Snowshoeing, Cross-Country skiing, cooking, art, or more; led by your host.
- NEW: Complimentary accommodation & sauna for your facilitation team the night before your retreat begins.
So, what’s the next step?
Start the conversation. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320 ext 2, and give us a sense of your dream retreat. With a short phone call, we’ll be able to answer any questions you may have and let you know our availability.
Do you have already know what date you are looking for? Contact us to check if your dates are available. It is good to be prepared with a backup date as well. To confirm your date, we do require a $600 deposit from all custom groups.
Some words from our guests:
- “I want to tell you about a very special place. The kind of place where you can let go of everything – your time, your stress, your expectations – and just relax and exist. A place where breathing might be the most important thing you do all day.”
-Angela Dollar, Wanderlust & Lipstick
Read Original Post
- "I had a wonderful time @ Northern Edge the beginning of June to attend a Yoga Retreat and what a magical weekend it was. The beautiful surroundings right on a lake with nooks, restful areas to reflect,go within & contemplate . . ."
-Janine Rhodes, June 2015
Read Original Post
Read more Yoga Retreat Testimonials . . .