Create & Facilitate a retreat for your Yoga community
Bring together teachers & students from your Yoga Studio for a private 3 or 4 day Yoga Retreat. Offer 1 or 2 practices a day while we support your retreat with hosting & additional activities designed to build a healthy, robust, and engaged yoga community.
Breathe in the fresh air at the Edge of Algonquin Park. Balance activity and rest and recreation alongside your yoga allies and friends. Unplug & discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Experience sunrise and sunset yoga sessions in the forest, on the water or in the studio; explore via canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or in winter; snowshoeing, skiing and dog sledding.
Gather for an incredible wood fired sauna to warm your bones and dine on food that will have you wondering – “Where can I get food like this in my neighborhood?” (btw, you can’t take chef Gregor home with you!) The opportunity to align body, mind, and spirit awaits. Unplug your Yoga this year.
Bring your overnight bag, and let us work out all the details.
- Accommodation & Meal packages from $229 – $350/person/night, depending on participants’ accommodation selection.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 8 attendees.
- Your Program Fee can be added on or charged separately, and is yours to take home.
- Complimentary accommodation & meals for you, the facilitator. Plus, a special invitation to join us for a sauna & solo retreat time the night before arrival day.
- Delicious meals catered to the dietary needs of your group,
- Shared cabin accommodation for attendees,
- Use of our collection of yoga props including mats, bolsters, straps, blocks, eye pillows, blankets, and more,
- Use of yoga spaces including our Yoga Dock, Dragonfly Studio, Butterfly Room, and Yoga Garden.
- A Host: A member of the Edge team who will jump in with your group and assist in creating the best retreat possible,
- Accent activities that may include: SUP, Canoeing, Kayaking, Nature Walks, Snowshoeing, Cross-Country skiing, cooking, art, or more; led by your host.
- Our expertise, and retreat planning resources we have developed over the past 30 years.
- NEW: Process your own registrations, or have our Guest Services team look after it for you!
- NEW: Host an “Ice Breaker” conference call for attendees in the week leading up to your retreat.
So, what’s the next step?
Start the conversation. Email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320 ext 2, and give us a sense of your dream retreat. With a short phone call, we’ll be able to answer any questions you may have and let you know our availability.
Do you have already know what date you are looking for? Contact us to check if your dates are available. It is good to be prepared with a backup date as well. To confirm your date, we require a $600 deposit from all custom groups.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "The staff is attentive, passionate about creating a restful experience for you and have thought of everything. The buildings are spotless and cozy and the facilities are beautiful, well laid out and fit into the natural environment. And the food -- the best, most plentiful, creative, delicious, organic local food imaginable... The sauna was the highlight for me, dipping into the lake and back into the sauna all afternoon meant my body was fully renewed. The yoga studio overlooking the lake and the meditation room are peaceful and lay the groundwork for a wonderful transformative retreat."
-Anna Hardwick, October 2018
Read Original Post
- "I have hosted a yoga retreat at Northern Edge for 3 years in a row now. This place is purely magical and our guests absolutely agree. The layout of the centre is perfect for yoga, relaxing and exploring. There are various locations you can hold classes and meditations such as; outdoors in front of the main house by the water, the large dock, in the large indoor studio and a smaller indoor studio which is perfect for meditation and discussions . . ."
-Monica Holland, Yoga Teacher, Peterborough
Read Original Post
Read more Yoga Retreat Testimonials . . .