Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Rediscover your love of winter in Algonquin Park, experiencing what it is like to live in a winter wonderland.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided Snowshoeing, Cross Country Ski, and Kick-sled Adventures will re-ignite your passion for the snow.
- Ice Skate on Kawawaymog Lake before enjoying a heartwarming meal from Chef Gregor.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Taste hot chocolate around the stove or campfire and spend some quiet evenings away from the world while staying in your own private forest cabin.
Your adventure is enhanced with outstanding candlelit meals served up by award winning chef Gregor.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada.
- Fire & Ice Package: $550/person
- Meals & Accommodation: Included
- All-Inclusive: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, studio cabin or habitat cabin accommodation, guided adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available).
- Optional Dog-Sledding Excursion Add-On: $175/person. Arrive early at Sugardogs & tack on a dog-sledding excursion at 10am on arrival day. Just send us a note at [email protected] to add it to your booking!
Upcoming 2018 Dates
- January 26 – 28
- February 17 – 19 (Family Day Weekend)
- February 23 – 25
- or by arrangement for groups of 8 or more.