Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Rediscover your love of winter in Algonquin Park, experiencing what it is like to live in a winter wonderland.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided Snowshoeing, Cross Country Ski, and Kick-sled Adventures will re-ignite your passion for the snow.
- Ice Skate on Kawawaymog Lake before enjoying a heartwarming meal from Chef Gregor.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Taste hot chocolate around the stove or campfire and spend some quiet evenings away from the world while staying in your own private forest cabin.
Your adventure is enhanced with outstanding candlelit meals served up by award winning chef Gregor.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada.
All-Inclusive: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, shared studio cabin accommodation, guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available), from $650/person.
- 3 Day / 2 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $650/person*
- 4 Day / 3 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $897/person*
- *Alternative rates available based on attendees’ choice of cabin.
- By arrangement for groups of 10+
- "On behalf of 437 (T) SQN from the Canadian Forces, we would like to express our utmost gratitude for the absolutely challenging, cohesive, outstanding and truly enjoyable team-building experience that we were proud to be part of . . ."
-Jordan I, Canadian Forces
Read Original Post
- "The accommodations are perfect. We spent 3 nights in a studio cabin, with a compost toilet and running cold water. It was very comfortable, clean and in a tranquil setting in the bush, yet close to the main buildings and the lakefront."
-Karen Nesbitt, July 2018
Read Original Post