Host a retreat in nature:
Looking for a partner to co-create and support your retreat? Pair your unique offerings with our years of experience in delivering quality transformational retreats.
Nestled in the woods of Algonquin Park just north of Muskoka, we have spent the last 20+ years inspiring and supporting meaningful, positive transformation through a great variety of retreat programs.
If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place, we’d like to help you make it happen. More than a venue to host your retreat, we specialize in partnership. We’ll provide insight and opportunities to enhance your programs with our formula for transformational facilitation in the way of the circle, helping you to weave elements of creativity, adventure, nature-connection, community celebration, and dreamtime into your once-in-a-lifetime retreat experience.
It’s all included. Make your retreat truly memorable with:
- A Co-Facilitator/Host from our community to support you and your group throughout the retreat, plus our insight in planning your retreat program & itinerary
- Registration & accommodation-planning services
- Delightful forest accommodations and organic, locally-sourced meals tailored to all dietary needs and restrictions
- Exclusive use of all facilities including our lakeside studio, workshop spaces, fire circles, wood fired sauna and more
- Use of our prop collection, program materials and equipment (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, eye pillows, meditation cushions, sound system, outdoor adventure gear, art materials, and more)
- Accent activities that may include: paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, nature walks, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, cooking, art, specialized workshops, and more (all led by your host or one of our local partners)
- Complimentary early arrival for facilitators the night before your retreat, with personal retreat time to set the space and prepare
Download our new Retreat Planner!
All-Inclusive Retreat Pricing
- Accommodation & meal packages from $229 – $350/person/night, depending on participants’ accommodation selection.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Your own Program Fee can be added on to create an all-inclusive rate, or charged separately.
I’m in – what’s next?
Whether you are looking to gather a community of writers, educators, caretakers, artists, healers, or educators – we are here to guide you from start to finish through your Ontario retreat planning experience. Connect with us to share your vision and check availability:
888 383 8320
The Edge only hosts one retreat at a time, so it is best to inquire early to save your ideal dates. We accept a $600 deposit to reserve a retreat and close off the date to other potential groups.
But don’t just take our word for it:
-Monica Holland, Yoga Teacher, Peterborough
Read Original Post
-Andrew Moniz, Owner, One Tiger Yoga
Read Original Post
Read more Retreat Hosting Testimonials . . .