Host a retreat in nature:
Looking for a partner to co-create and support your retreat? Pair your unique offerings with our years of experience in delivering quality transformational retreats.
Nestled in the woods of Algonquin Park just north of Muskoka, we have spent the last 20+ years inspiring and supporting meaningful, positive transformation through a great variety of retreat programs.
If you want to nourish, support and inspire people and want to make the world a better place, we’d like to help you make it happen. More than a venue to host your retreat, we specialize in partnership. We’ll provide insight and opportunities to enhance your programs with our formula for transformational facilitation in the way of the circle, helping you to weave elements of creativity, adventure, nature-connection, community celebration, and dreamtime into your once-in-a-lifetime retreat experience.
It’s all included. Make your retreat truly memorable with:
- A Co-Facilitator/Host from our community to support you and your group throughout the retreat, plus our insight in planning your retreat program & itinerary
- Delightful forest accommodations and organic, locally-sourced meals tailored to all dietary needs and restrictions
- Exclusive use of all facilities including our lakeside studio, workshop spaces, fire circles, wood fired sauna and more
- Use of our prop collection, program materials and equipment (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, eye pillows, meditation cushions, sound system, outdoor adventure gear, art materials, and more)
- Accent activities that may include: paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, nature walks, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, cooking, art, specialized workshops, and more (all led by your host or one of our local partners)
- Complimentary early arrival for facilitators the night before your retreat, with personal retreat time to set the space and prepare
- TICO-compliant registration and payment-processing services.
Ready to learn more?See our Yoga & Wellness Retreat Planning Guide!
Explore the ways we can grow and learn together, sharing advice and stories about developing facilitating, marketing, and building retreats and wellness communities.
A copy of our Yoga & Wellness Retreat Planning Guide is on its way to your inbox.
All-Inclusive Retreat Pricing
- Accommodation & meal packages range from $649/person (3 days / 2 nights) and from $949/person (4 days / 3 nights), depending on participants’ choice of accommodation.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Your Program & Marketing Fee can be added on to create an all-inclusive rate, or charged separately.
So, what’s the next step?
We’ve got a short application/inquiry form that will help us to understand more about your vision, your community, and the ways we can work together. Once submitted, you’ll be invited to book a discovery call to learn what’s possible:
The Edge only hosts one retreat at a time, so it is best to inquire early to reserve your ideal dates. We accept a $750 deposit to reserve a retreat and close off the date to other potential groups.
But don’t just take our word for it:
-Shannon MacLaggan, Anupaya
Read Original Post
-Allie Chisholm-Smith, Yoga Teacher & Facilitator
Read Original Post
Read more Retreat Hosting Testimonials . . .