Plan a yoga retreat in Ontario
Align body, mind, and spirit: Build a deeper connection with your yoga or wellness community at our all-inclusive Yoga Retreat centre.
Unplug and discover the pristine waters, expansive night skies, green forest and the deep peace that a visit to the Edge offers. Bring together your clients, students, or online community to practice in the forest, on the water or in the studio at our lakefront Ontario retreat centre just north of Muskoka. We’ll help you design a retreat itinerary that includes time for reflection, connection, creativity, adventure, and of course – yoga!
Pack your bag, and let us take care of the details . . .
Everything is included to help you build a healthy, robust, and engaged yoga/wellness community:
- A Co-Facilitator/Host from our community to support you and your group throughout the retreat, plus our insight in planning your retreat program & itinerary
- Registration & accommodation-planning services
- Delightful forest accommodations and organic, locally-sourced meals tailored to all dietary needs and restrictions
- Exclusive use of all facilities including our lakeside studio, workshop spaces, fire circles, wood fired sauna and more
- Use of our prop collection, program materials and equipment (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, eye pillows, meditation cushions, sound system, outdoor adventure gear, art materials, and more)
- Accent activities that may include: paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking, nature walks, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, cooking, art, specialized workshops, and more . . . all led by your host or one of our local partners
- Complimentary early arrival for facilitators the night before your retreat, with personal retreat time to set the space and prepare
All-Inclusive Yoga Retreat Pricing
- Accommodation & meal packages from $229 – $350/person/night, depending on participants’ accommodation selection.
- Retreats at the Edge require a minimum of 10 attendees.
- Your own Program Fee can be added on to create an all-inclusive rate, or charged separately.
So, what’s the next step?
Start the conversation. With a short phone call, we’ll be able to answer any questions you may have and let you know our availability.
Connect with us to share your vision and check availability:
888 383 8320
The Edge only hosts one retreat at a time, so it is best to inquire early to save your ideal dates. We accept a $600 deposit to reserve a retreat and close off the date to other potential groups.
But don’t just take our word for it:
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience. The team is supportive as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post
- "The staff is attentive, passionate about creating a restful experience for you and have thought of everything. The buildings are spotless and cozy and the facilities are beautiful, well laid out and fit into the natural environment. And the food -- the best, most plentiful, creative, delicious, organic local food imaginable... The sauna was the highlight for me, dipping into the lake and back into the sauna all afternoon meant my body was fully renewed. The yoga studio overlooking the lake and the meditation room are peaceful and lay the groundwork for a wonderful transformative retreat."
-Anna Hardwick, October 2018
Read Original Post
Read more Yoga Retreat Testimonials . . .