Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Rediscover your love of winter in Algonquin Park, experiencing what it is like to live in a winter wonderland.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided Snowshoeing, Cross Country Ski, and Kick-sled Adventures will re-ignite your passion for the snow.
- Ice Skate on Kawawaymog Lake before enjoying a heartwarming meal from Chef Gregor.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Taste hot chocolate around the stove or campfire and spend some quiet evenings away from the world while staying in your own private forest cabin.
Your adventure is enhanced with outstanding candlelit meals served up by award winning chef Gregor.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada.
All-Inclusive: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, shared studio cabin accommodation, guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available), from $650/person.
- 3 Day / 2 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $650/person*
- 4 Day / 3 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $897/person*
- *Alternative rates available based on attendees’ choice of cabin.
- By arrangement for groups of 10+
- "... The Edge has shown me how to support a deeper level of connection and unity within groups and to listen deeply for the threads being woven and the ways in which we might invite them forward during an experience. The team is supportive as you move through regular discussions on guest dreams, creating a schedule which supports the unique elements of an Edge experience, and holding check-ins throughout the retreat for real time review of the experience, ensuring you may adjust and align as needed."
-Courtney Sinclair, Facilitator, Court Outdoors
Read Original Post
- "Gregor (The Chef/The Carpenter) is amazing. Like will you marry me, get in my trunk, I'll never eat another meal again kind of amazing. The food he makes is creative and what real farm to table was meant to be. He describes every dish with the care of someone who knows when and where each item was picked. Waiting for that dinner bell was a pavlov's dog experience each time."
-Cheyenne Byng, August 2017
Read Original Post