Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Rediscover your love of winter in Algonquin Park, experiencing what it is like to live in a winter wonderland.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided Snowshoeing, Cross Country Ski, and Kick-sled Adventures will re-ignite your passion for the snow.
- Ice Skate on Kawawaymog Lake before enjoying a heartwarming meal from Chef Gregor.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Taste hot chocolate around the stove or campfire and spend some quiet evenings away from the world while staying in your own private forest cabin.
Your adventure is enhanced with outstanding candlelit meals served up by award winning chef Gregor.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada.
All-Inclusive: Includes meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, shared studio cabin accommodation, guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available) from $766/person.
- Fire & Ice Retreat Program: $150/person
- Plus Meals & Accommodations from $616/person for 3 day retreat, or from $899/person for 4 day retreat.
- By arrangement for groups of 10+
- "Food was mindblowing. No hyperbole here, we had some phenomenal eats, courtesy of the resident wizard-with-food Greg. Everything locally sourced, everything spiced and roasted/toasted/boiled/broiled/etc to perfection, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A vegetarian option was always available, and quite delicious . . ."
-Alex Preoteasa, February 2016
Read Original Post
- "I have hosted a yoga retreat at Northern Edge for 3 years in a row now. This place is purely magical and our guests absolutely agree. The layout of the centre is perfect for yoga, relaxing and exploring. There are various locations you can hold classes and meditations such as; outdoors in front of the main house by the water, the large dock, in the large indoor studio and a smaller indoor studio which is perfect for meditation and discussions . . ."
-Monica Holland, Yoga Teacher, Peterborough
Read Original Post