Fire & Ice: A Winter Getaway in Algonquin Park
Rediscover your love of winter with a fabulous Algonquin Park getaway and experience what it is like to live in a winter wonderland. It’s just different here.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin and enjoy guided winter adventures paired with heart-warming meals during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided adventures invite you to explore on your winter getaway by snowshoe, cross-country ski, and kick-sled.
- Winter is a time for dreaming – cozy up by the wood stove to journal and dream your year ahead, or to play games and reconnect.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Ice skate on a frozen lake in the moonlight, with a warm cup of cocoa and lanterns in the forest to guide your way back to your cabin.
- Experience heart-warming candle-lit meals served up by award-winning Chef Gregor.
- Cozy up by the fire, roast some marshmallows & breathe in the clear air of northern Ontario.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada.
All-Inclusive Winter Getaway: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, cozy private accommodation, guided winter adventures and equipment from $616/person for 3 day programs, and from $899/person for 4 day programs.
Note: Scheduled retreats at the Edge are designed as getaways for adults. The minimum age for this experience is 14.
February 18 – 21, 2022 (4 Days)
Also available on custom dates: Have a group of friends & family you’d like to see come together for Fire & Ice? Contact us to arrange a private retreat (all ages welcome).
- "Beautiful area set back into the woods on a lake. It was an entire weekend of meditation on a personal level, of which, assisted me to work through personal stressful events of every day life. Very clean, and organized, comfortable for certain. The Staff, are very kind, and friendly. LOVE THE EDGE!"
-Jane Mathers, April 2019
Read Original Post
- "A lot of work goes into making all guests comfortable and I can tell you, we all were and all was done seamlessly. From the young folks in their 20's to the ones in their 50's and in between, we all had a GREAT time . . ."
-Catherine Moore, February 2016
Read Original Post