Fire & Ice: A Winter Getaway in Algonquin Park
Rediscover your love of winter with a fabulous Algonquin Park getaway and experience what it is like to live in a winter wonderland. It’s just different here.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin and enjoy guided winter adventures paired with heart-warming meals during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided adventures invite you to explore on your winter getaway by snowshoe, cross-country ski, and kick-sled.
- Winter is a time for dreaming – cozy up by the wood stove to journal and dream your year ahead, or to play games and reconnect.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Ice skate on a frozen lake in the moonlight, with a warm cup of cocoa and lanterns in the forest to guide your way back to your cabin.
- Experience heart-warming candle-lit meals served up by award-winning Chef Gregor.
- Cozy up by the fire, roast some marshmallows & breathe in the clear air of northern Ontario.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada.
All-Inclusive Winter Getaway: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, cozy private accommodation, guided winter adventures and equipment from $616/person.
February 11 – 13, 2022
Also available on custom dates: Have a group of friends & family you’d like to see come together for Fire & Ice? Contact us to arrange a private retreat.
- “A unique mosaic of experiences that invited each of us to consider what’s possible within our own offerings when you pull together like-minded hearts and souls who appreciate a great story meant to be shared with others.”
-Jennifer Garland, The Mane Intent Inc.
- "A welcoming and informative trip for our students and staff. The kids (and staff) felt very welcomed and cared for during our leadership training experience. The activites were informative, thought provoking and FUN! The food and accommodations were of the highest standards (the smiles on the kids faces during each meal proved it!).
The lessons learned will truly carry on with us and within our school community . . ."
-Julie M, Fort Erie Secondary School
Read Original Post