Fire & Ice: A Winter Retreat
Rediscover your love of winter in Algonquin Park, experiencing what it is like to live in a winter wonderland.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin & enjoy guided winter adventures during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided Snowshoeing, Cross Country Ski, and Kick-sled Adventures will re-ignite your passion for the snow.
- Ice Skate on Kawawaymog Lake before enjoying a heartwarming meal from Chef Gregor.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Taste hot chocolate around the stove or campfire and spend some quiet evenings away from the world while staying in your own private forest cabin.
Your adventure is enhanced with outstanding candlelit meals served up by award winning chef Gregor.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario Canada.
All-Inclusive: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, shared studio cabin accommodation, guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available), from $650/person.
- 3 Day / 2 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $650/person*
- 4 Day / 3 Night Fire & Ice Retreat: $897/person*
- *Alternative rates available based on attendees’ choice of cabin.
- By arrangement for groups of 10+
- "Great Learning Experience. Brought out what I felt was there; a competent, intelligent team that will move mountains. Instilled confidence in ourselves as a team. The facilitators were extremely professional, exuded confidence & engendered trust. The venue – fantastic!!!"
-Rudy Chiarot, Vice President, PIC Group
- "I can’t tell you how many personal responses since Friday I have received from my operators and enabler colleagues about how this retreat has inspired them to shift their mindset and way of doing things but has also lead to building their confidence in doing what they do.
I think you allowed us the perfect balance of being able to teach us how to build our own roadmap to success through your wonderfully put-together workbook/workshops yet allow us enough space for personal reflection and most of all group synergy. Quite frankly, I still can’t believe how well the group committed to the concepts and were able to bond so quickly. You’ll be amazed to hear that we ALREADY have 4 new experiences that were “ignited” from within operators across municipalities and are being developed all on their own."
-Trevor Norris,, Bay of Quinte Regional Marketing Board