Fire & Ice: A Winter Getaway in Algonquin Park
Rediscover your love of winter with a fabulous Algonquin Park getaway and experience what it is like to live in a winter wonderland. It’s just different here.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin and enjoy guided winter adventures paired with heart-warming meals during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided adventures invite you to explore on your winter getaway by snowshoe, cross-country ski, and kick-sled.
- Winter is a time for dreaming – cozy up by the wood stove to journal and dream your year ahead, or to play games and reconnect.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Ice skate on a frozen lake in the moonlight, with a warm cup of cocoa and lanterns in the forest to guide your way back to your cabin.
- Experience heart-warming candle-lit meals served up by award-winning Chef Gregor.
- Cozy up by the fire, roast some marshmallows & breathe in the clear air of northern Ontario.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada.
All-Inclusive Winter Getaway: Meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, cozy private accommodation, guided winter adventures and equipment from $616/person for 3 days, and from $899/person for 4 days.
February 11 – 13, 2022 (3 Days)
February 18 – 21, 2022 (4 Days)
Also available on custom dates: Have a group of friends & family you’d like to see come together for Fire & Ice? Contact us to arrange a private retreat.
- "A beautiful space to escape from the city, technology and enjoy nature surrounded by a gorgeous family-style lake house. Chef Greg was my favourite addition, his food was wonderfully prepared, locally & organically sourced, and SO delicious! You could really tell he loved what he does. Yoga studio has a fantastic view of the lake, and every part of the space was thoughtfully and beautifully designed - would highly recommend and will definitely be back."
-Ashleigh Martin, September 2018
Read Original Post
- "Awesome stay, the food is top notch, the location and accommodations are amazing, the people warm and fantastic. I would highly recommend Northern edge to anyone looking to get away, just breathe it all in."
-Debbie Hope, August 2020
Read Original Post