Fire & Ice: A Winter Getaway in Algonquin Park
Rediscover your love of winter with a fabulous Algonquin Park getaway and experience what it is like to live in a winter wonderland. It’s just different here.
Slow down to the quiet pace of winter, stay in a private forest cabin and enjoy guided winter adventures paired with heart-warming meals during the most magical time of the year.
Dream it, do it.
- Guided adventures invite you to explore on your winter getaway by snowshoe, cross-country ski, and kick-sled.
- Winter is a time for dreaming – cozy up by the wood stove to journal and dream your year ahead, or to play games and reconnect.
- At night, step outside after basking in our rejuvenating sauna to experience a festival of stars and possibly bear witness to the northern lights at Algonquin Park.
- Ice skate on a frozen lake in the moonlight, with a warm cup of cocoa and lanterns in the forest to guide your way back to your cabin.
- Experience heart-warming candle-lit meals served up by award-winning Chef Gregor.
- Cozy up by the fire, roast some marshmallows & breathe in the clear air of northern Ontario.
Adventure awaits this winter at Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada.
All-Inclusive Winter Getaway: Includes meals and snacks from arrival dinner to departure day lunch, cozy private accommodation, guided outdoor adventures and naturalist interpretation, all equipment for winter adventures including skis, kick-sleds, snowshoes, skates (limited ice skate sizes available) from $616/person.
Feb 12 – 14, 2021
- March 12 – 14, 2021
- March 26 – 28, 2021
- Have a group of 10+ friends & family you’d like to see come together for Fire & Ice? Book your very own private retreat with us by contacting [email protected]
- "Food was mindblowing. No hyperbole here, we had some phenomenal eats, courtesy of the resident wizard-with-food Greg. Everything locally sourced, everything spiced and roasted/toasted/boiled/broiled/etc to perfection, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A vegetarian option was always available, and quite delicious . . ."
-Alex Preoteasa, February 2016
Read Original Post
- Awesome stay, the food is top notch, the location and accommodations are amazing, the people warm and fantastic. I would highly recommend Northern edge to anyone looking to get away, just breathe it all in.
-Debbie Hope, Heart Foundations Series Participant
Read Original Post