Heart Foundational Shamanism Trainings
What would it be like to come home to the remembering of how to live in ceremony, nourishing and growing the passions that give you great fulfillment, as you connect with inner wisdom that is guiding your life’s purposeful journey ?
The Heart Foundations of Shamanism series offers one gathering each season, open to people of all experience levels on their spiritual paths. Each seasonal gathering has a guiding theme & inspiration, exploring different aspects of building a strong and sustainable foundation of heart-centered living.
The gathering’s theme is co-created with participants through a process we call the Way of the Circle. Participants tap into their intuition, unique gifts, soul yearnings, day and nighttime dreams, ancestral wisdom, and helping spirits to co-create living ceremony, going deeper into rediscovering their greatest teacher and healer within. This allows us each to receive a magical learning experience that meets our individual needs while being of service to the greater circle. Through the heart’s gateway within, we are able to respond with our innate gifts and abilities, fulfilling the greatest needs we see in the world around us.
- Harmony with the seasons and elements
- Diverse forms of shamanic journeying
- Trust and love within, and with others
- An equally empowered community in the way of the circle
- Co-creating ceremony
- Drum circles, sound healing, and other in-spirited creative expressions
- The deep well of ancestral wisdom within you
- Healing the past; nourishing present living; preparing for the future
- Peacemaking tools and skills such as active, deep listening and how to hold space
- Transforming with love and support of your soul family
- Coming home to your true nature
“The Heart Foundations are vehicles for change. Within the safe and supportive structure of the Way of the Circle, we realize our inter-connectedness, travelling deep within to retrieve the gifts we came into this world to share. Being seen, feeling heard, inspiring each other, and honouring one another’s values, we heal the root cause of isolation and scarcity. Coming together we undergo a joyous alchemical process, transmuting the dream of fear, divisiveness and disharmony into the dream of Love, Unity, and Peace. Our survival as a human species depends on us remembering ancient wisdom, and our connection to the Spirit that lives in all things.” ~ Martha Lucier, Co-Founder
Curious about what to expect? Read The Unexpected: What to expect at a shamanic gathering at Northern Edge Algonquin
“If shamanism is calling to you, it is not an invitation that you will be able to decline. It calls like wild geese and it is the wildness within you that will answer.”
~ Trae Robinson, Circle Member
“I am more ME than I have ever been, and I am becoming more and more me all the time now. When we heal our hearts, we can share our inner gifts with the world.”
– Jane Large, Circle Member
All-inclusive: Program, all meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch, comfortable forest accommodation, program materials are all included, from $650/person.
- Heart Foundations Program: $230/person
- Meals & Accommodations: from $210/person/night (2 nights)
Our subscription plan allows participants to attend all four seasonal gatherings with a discount and simplified monthly payments.
Receive 10% discount when booking with two or more. Use code: 2ormore
Apply for CCSS Scholarship. Limited funds available. Contact: [email protected]
Upcoming Training Dates:
July 27 – 29, 2018
Step outside to daydream in nature, honouring our ability to create in this time of abundance.
October 12 – 14, 2018
Gathering wisdom from the wind and trees, root deep into the earth and restore your soul.
January 25 – 27, 2018
Come home to the Fire Within, gathering under the stars in the stillness of winter to re-ignite your passion.
April 26 – 28, 2018
Flowing with renewed life, embrace your child-like innocence and plant the seeds of new dreams.
Some words from past attendees :
- "Heart Flow of Shamanism was without a doubt the most deeply extraordinary experience that I've ever had which provided me with clarity and assurance that nature knows the way, when we are truly connected within ourselves and are brave and willing -- deep down we know the way, and that when we hold a dream within a community we can co-create the way. The way to love, to peace, to acceptance, to balance, to harmony, to beauty --- I'm on my way."
-Courtney Sinclair, May 2016
Read Original Post
- "I was welcomed with open arms, love and so much faith and support. To be here exactly as I am, without the need to validate my existence or justify myself in any way. To just, be. I could feel myself gaining a small piece of my heart back, with the realization that I do have something to offer, that my story is worth sharing and that I am capable of teaching and guiding others. To understand that I have the answers to my questions and I don’t need to constantly seek out validation for them is completely empowering and motivating to keep looking deeper within myself."
-Amanda Urbanski, May 2016
Read Original Post
- "I had a wonderful weekend at the Edge, participating in ceremony with others and enjoying the natural beauty around us. Staff made me feel at home and well taken care of, and the other participants were lovely. I would highly recommend the Edge to anyone looking for a meaningful and rejuvenating experience in nature!"
-Emily Hartman, August 2016
Read Original Post
- "I've been into Recovery/Healing, Peace-searching, for most of my life. I've done Step groups, Religion, self help gurus, Rehab centers, doctors, therapists and Adrenalin rushes. At the 'Edge' and the Shamanism Training program, I was taught to tap into Humanity's ageless deep well of Spirituality like never before. Its been a week since the Training and I am more balanced and content then ever. . ."
-Eric Esko Jalonen, October 2014
Read Original Post