The Edge Leadership Community is a powerful connecting container for Edge Facilitators, Guest Facilitators actively planning retreats or in continued relationship with the Edge, and Way of the Circle Co-Facilitators and Mentors.
As heart-centered leaders, we are supported in best practices, inspired to grow and expand our capacity to nourish ourselves, stewarding relations through right action, and serving from the overflow.
Welcoming both experienced and emerging leaders, the Edge Leadership Community is a place to learn, contribute, be inspired, to ask questions and move through the energies of dreaming, connection, co-creation, exploration, and evolution together. The Edge Leadership Community is a continuing development program that is dedicated to our team, facilitators, partners, and ourselves to help each other engage in personal growth & development and transformational leadership, in a supportive community.
The Edge Leadership Community is inspired by nature, organic systems, and shared and inclusive leadership. We believe that through embodying heart centered connection, belonging to our dreams, and weaving our diverse and innate gifts, we can move from ‘me to we’ and co-create a strong community of potential for our important collective work in the world.
We believe that this network of support provides exceptional value to those bringing their communities to gather and have transformative experiences at the Edge as well as those fostering local communities. We recognize the need for nurturing a space where leaders may tend to their personal growth amongst a collective of facilitators, teachers, and coaches, guided by our hearts and intuition towards common goals.
As a member of the Edge Leadership Community you will explore what it means to nurture transformational leadership, including:
- Creating a safe circle for participants to gather in harmony
- Co-creating something greater than what we could alone
- Offering a practice ground for cooperation and collaboration
- The cultivation of presence, free of agenda, attachment and ego
- The balance of giving and receiving
- A continuous practice of action, reflection and integration
- A fluid way of being together, taking turns moving in and out of the spotlight
- Holding the potential for all to grow and expand in their learning experiences
- Working with heart connection
- Unveiling the gifts, talents, and abilities of everyone
The supporting framework of the Edge Leadership Community includes:
- Online community gatherings to explore leadership topics, roughly every 4-8 weeks. Through these co-created calls we’ll have meaningful discussions guided by a different topic each month.
- An Edge Leadership Summit will be held annually at the Edge to bring together Edge Leadership Community members to co-create and explore the depths of leadership through experiential learning.
Additional opportunities for members include:
- Guest facilitators may be invited to return to offer special workshops onto existing retreats or to run programming and leadership as an Edge Facilitator
- Share your insights and connect with the Edge audience through content creation or by joining us on an IG live.
- Guest blogs may be submitted by Edge Leadership Community members to be shared in Edge web and newsletter communications, on a variety of meaningful topics and may support the marketing of upcoming retreats and experiences as well as support your personal practice of authentic expression and heart centered communication.
How to join the Edge Leadership Community:
The Edge Leadership Community is a continuing development program that is dedicated to our team, facilitators, partners, and ourselves to help each other engage in personal growth & development and transformational leadership, in a supportive community. Pathways to join this community include building a relationship with the Edge through: