The Habit Reset
In a nourishing & supportive community environment, we create personal core habits and supportive routines to support transformation & wellbeing. . .
The Habit Reset is an immersive retreat experience for individuals seeking wellbeing, transformation, and wishing for a reset. Join a supportive community with diverse goals and values as we create personal habits & routines that will help us step into who we want to be and how we want to be living.
Designing our lives on PURPOSE to support our dreams!
Whether your goals have to do with health & wellness (or “Wellth”), balance, career, or joy – this is your opportunity to dream big, create patterns, environments, and habits that will help you to achieve those dreams, and be accountable to yourself. You will walk away from this retreat with clear goals aligned with your core values, and a handful of simple habits to practice to help embody them.
During this 4 day, 3 night retreat, we will actively:
- Build simple habits to reach our personal goals. Learn how to recognize and shift habits that are not serving us, create an environment that will support our goals, and deep-dive into how the habit cycle works.
- Experience resiliency practices to embody and anchor into the lives we want to live, including yoga, guided meditations, and other diverse practices that can support life’s journey.
- Enjoy 4 days of inspired, nourishing meals designed to reset our patterns, while engaging in discussion on nutrition and supportive practice in mindful and intuitive eating.
- Explore balanced physical activity surrounded by nature, engaging personal momentum to hike, wander, and paddle at any level.
- Identify our core values and tap into our inner guiding compass.
- Learn how communicating with ourselves through positive & powerful language, affirmations can shift our mindset.
- Ask “what brings us joy” through the Konmari Method, and strengthen our intuition to become more confident in making decisions.
- Dare to dream, engaging gratitude and ceremony to release old patterns and step into what is next.
- From those dreams create SMART, actionable goals to begin the journey, and anchor ourselves through committing to them.
Following the retreat, a series of 4 weekly follow-up Zoom calls will help to participants to build accountability while joining a private, online community of support with other Habit Reset attendees.
Habit Reset Pricing:
All-inclusive: The Habit Reset Program, all meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch, comfortable forest accommodation, program materials, equipment, facilitation, and administration are all included, from $1199/person.
- Transformational Retreat Program: $300/person
- 4 days, 3 nights of cozy, private cabin accommodations and nourishing, nutritious meals and snacks (locally sourced and catered to your dietary needs), from $899/person depending on choice of cabin.
January 13 – 16, 2022
September 15 – 18, 2022
Time, energy, care, and attention into ourselves is the most important investment we will ever make as our mind and body is our principal asset. We can create abundant lives, full of richness in energy, health, happiness, resiliency, and joy through the implementation of core habits. Compounding healthy habits we act in the interest of our best selves, seeing a return on our investment in all areas of our lives, expanding our potential for “Wellth”.
Some words from our guests :
- "I gave myself the gift of the habit reset and it has given me more than I expected. I was given a chance to rejuvenate, recharge and reset. From tiny yoga on the dock to walks in the forest before breakfast, to workshops and well balanced group activities and time alone, all helped me to rediscover my core values. When you surround yourself with beauty and peace, you can reset tiny habits to find and create beauty and peace. Thank you for this amazing experience!"
-Kelly-Ann Perras, September 2021
Read Original Post
- "Thank you for a truly transformative weekend! Wonderful accommodations, spectacular scenery, and delicious meals! I met new people from all over Ontario and we shared stories and supported each other through the journey of resetting our habits, which will lead us towards self-love and positivity."
-Melanie MacKinnon, September 2021
Read Original Post