The Habit Reset
In a nourishing & supportive community environment, we create personal core habits and supportive routines to support transformation & wellbeing. . .
The Habit Reset is an immersive retreat experience for individuals seeking wellbeing, transformation, and wishing for a reset. Join a supportive community with diverse goals and values as we create personal habits & routines that will help us step into who we want to be and how we want to be living.
Designing our lives on PURPOSE to support our dreams!
Whether your goals have to do with health & wellness (or “Wellth”), balance, career, or joy – this is your opportunity to dream big, create patterns, environments, and habits that will help you to achieve those dreams, and be accountable to yourself. You will walk away from this retreat with clear goals aligned with your core values, and a handful of simple habits to practice to help embody them.
During this 4 day, 3 night retreat, we will actively:
- Build simple habits to reach our personal goals. Learn how to recognize and shift habits that are not serving us, create an environment that will support our goals, and deep-dive into how the habit cycle works.
- Experience resiliency practices to embody and anchor into the lives we want to live, including yoga, guided meditations, and other diverse practices that can support life’s journey.
- Enjoy 4 days of inspired, nourishing meals designed to reset our patterns, while engaging in discussion on nutrition and supportive practice in mindful and intuitive eating.
- Explore balanced physical activity surrounded by nature, engaging personal momentum to hike, wander, and paddle at any level.
- Identify our core values and tap into our inner guiding compass.
- Learn how communicating with ourselves through positive & powerful language, affirmations can shift our mindset.
- Ask “what brings us joy” through the Konmari Method, and strengthen our intuition to become more confident in making decisions.
- Dare to dream, engaging gratitude and ceremony to release old patterns and step into what is next.
- From those dreams create SMART, actionable goals to begin the journey, and anchor ourselves through committing to them.
Following the retreat, a series of 4 weekly follow-up Zoom calls will help to participants to build accountability while joining a private, online community of support with other Habit Reset attendees.
Habit Reset Pricing:
All-inclusive: The Habit Reset Program, all meals from arrival day dinner to departure day lunch, comfortable forest accommodation, program materials, equipment, facilitation, and administration are all included, from $1199/person.
- Transformational Retreat Program: $300/person
- 4 days, 3 nights of cozy, private cabin accommodations and nourishing, nutritious meals and snacks (locally sourced and catered to your dietary needs), from $899/person depending on choice of cabin.
September 9 – 12, 2021
January 20 – 23, 2022
Some words from our guests :
- "This is the 3rd time I have been to The Edge for a retreat. The moment I step onto this sacred land, I feel renewed. The energy here is incredible and so nourishing for the mind, body and soul! Attention to detail is found in every corner, from the warm, cozy beds, to the immaculately prepared gourmet meals. To every item displayed on the walls to a book case I could spend months pouring over . . ."
-Victoria Lynes, January 2016
Read Original Post
- "The staff is attentive, passionate about creating a restful experience for you and have thought of everything. The buildings are spotless and cozy and the facilities are beautiful, well laid out and fit into the natural environment. And the food -- the best, most plentiful, creative, delicious, organic local food imaginable... The sauna was the highlight for me, dipping into the lake and back into the sauna all afternoon meant my body was fully renewed. The yoga studio overlooking the lake and the meditation room are peaceful and lay the groundwork for a wonderful transformative retreat."
-Anna Hardwick, October 2018
Read Original Post
- "Chef Gregor was a magician at creating fabulous meals from his tiny kitchen overlooking the snow covered lake. He had his guests drooling with anticipation as he recited before each meal the local ingredients (from herbs to meats, fresh pressed basil oil to Scotch ale) that composed his menu of organic delights. His passion for the environment and partnering with local growers make each meal an adventure in its own right. And he met each dietary request with ease, including glutin-free and vegan. Everyone raved over each meal. And so we were all content to contribute to the technology free environment by hand washing our dishes in hot sudsy well water, laughing with our new friends over drying and putting away techniques. Ending the day with a cup of their incredible blend of organic coffee or hot chocolate, especially after a late afternoon skate on the pond or a game of cards with other visitors, was an added bonus."
-Brenda Morgan, January 2016
Read Original Post
- "A beautiful space to escape from the city, technology and enjoy nature surrounded by a gorgeous family-style lake house. Chef Greg was my favourite addition, his food was wonderfully prepared, locally & organically sourced, and SO delicious! You could really tell he loved what he does. Yoga studio has a fantastic view of the lake, and every part of the space was thoughtfully and beautifully designed - would highly recommend and will definitely be back."
-Ashleigh Martin, September 2018
Read Original Post