Experience the beauty of Algonquin Park from the comfort of our home on your next family getaway
Disconnect to Connect: Rediscover what really matters – each other. Northern Edge Algonquin is an unplugged, off-the-grid forest sanctuary free of any cell phone signal where you can say good bye to Facetime and engage in some real Face-to-Face time.
With year-round cozy family-friendly forest cabin accommodations and memorable meals you can relax and enjoy adventures in the woods and on the water, conjure up shared creative projects, relax by the fire, enjoy a forest pizza party and more while breathing in the fresh air of Northern Ontario with no distractions on your next family vacation.
In addition to having exclusive access to our award winning facilities, accommodations and all-inclusive meals, family vacations at the Edge are made all the more memorable by customized programming or selecting one of our signature retreat programs like Up North: Algonquin Explorer.
Customize your family vacation with:
- creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars, dog sledding.
- dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- other Enriching Add-Ons available.
How it Works:
- Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Select your Retreat Program: We recommend Up North: Algonquin Explorer at $150/person
- We’ll set up a booking portal for each family to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
Family Getaway All-Inclusive Pricing:
- Program fees are per-person and based on your Retreat Program selection.
- Meals & Accommodation from $229/person/night based on accommodation choice.
- Includes delicious meals crafted from local ingredients, shared accommodations, equipment & materials, hosting services.
- Kids Pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults.
- Enriching Add-Ons available.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "Northern Edge Algonquin is for you if you want to breathe fresh air, swim in a clean fresh water lake, eat fresh organic food, meet like minded people. In our particular case, we chose the Quest for Balance retreat, which included yoga sessions and stand up paddle boarding. No activity was ever mandatory. The priority is to respect oneself and each other. No judgments here. There are planned activities and also free time. It is a place to get unplugged totally. I highly recommend it, and will definitely return."
-Zianne, August 2018
Read Original Post
- "A truly unique experience that was well worth the trip from Vancouver to join my colleagues in Ontario. A valuable (and possibly necessary) experience for the growth of any serious company. Thanks again."
-Ted Denniston, Vice President, Halsall Associates