Reunion Retreats in Algonquin Park
Reconnect on an unplugged reunion retreat just north of Muskoka
Whether you are looking to gather your family, graduating class or old co-workers after too much time apart, Northern Edge Algonquin is sure to make it a memorable experience.
Reunion retreats at our home on the north west edge of Algonquin Park are tailored to the needs and desires of each group, and the entire lakeside facility is yours for the weekend.
Spend quality time together, exploring a great variety of activities designed to reconnect your group. Whether you are looking for nature connection, adventure, rejuvenation, local food & culture, or social time, we’ve got you covered.
Customize your reunion retreat with…
- Adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, stand-up paddle boarding, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars.
- Dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- Creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- Exclusive use of all Northern Edge Algonquin facilities
- All-inclusive cozy forest accommodations and delicious meals crafted with care from local ingredients
- Choose from one of our signature retreat programs like Quest for Balance or Up North: Algonquin Explorer, or customize your own reunion retreat agenda
- Easy event registration & payment through our website & guest services
How it Works:
Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
Select your Retreat Program.
We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
Program fees are per-person and based on your reunion retreat program selection. Meals and accommodations start at $616/person based on choice of accommodation and length of retreat. (Kids’ pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults).
This also includes the use of equipment, materials and our expert hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- “The experiential activities and reflective exercises that were a part of the Ignite program were among the most well-planned and most effectively delivered teachings that I have had the privilege of participating in. Todd & the staff at Northern Edge Algonquin are not only gracious hosts of the highest caliber, they are truly experts in their field who are able to inspire deeper thinking and creative responses that will help me to build experiential tourism outcomes in our community.”
-Debra Soule, Economic Development Officer – City of Kawartha Lakes
- "I was welcomed with open arms, love and so much faith and support. To be here exactly as I am, without the need to validate my existence or justify myself in any way. To just, be. I could feel myself gaining a small piece of my heart back, with the realization that I do have something to offer, that my story is worth sharing and that I am capable of teaching and guiding others. To understand that I have the answers to my questions and I don’t need to constantly seek out validation for them is completely empowering and motivating to keep looking deeper within myself."
-Amanda Urbanski, May 2016
Read Original Post