Reunion Retreats in Algonquin Park
Reconnect on an unplugged reunion retreat just north of Muskoka
Whether you are looking to gather your family, graduating class or old co-workers after too much time apart, Northern Edge Algonquin is sure to make it a memorable experience.
Reunion retreats at our home on the north west edge of Algonquin Park are tailored to the needs and desires of each group, and the entire lakeside facility is yours for the weekend.
Spend quality time together, exploring a great variety of activities designed to reconnect your group. Whether you are looking for nature connection, adventure, rejuvenation, local food & culture, or social time, we’ve got you covered.
Customize your reunion retreat with…
- Adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, stand-up paddle boarding, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars.
- Dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- Creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- Exclusive use of all Northern Edge Algonquin facilities
- All-inclusive cozy forest accommodations and delicious meals crafted with care from local ingredients
- Choose from one of our signature retreat programs like Quest for Balance or Up North: Algonquin Explorer, or customize your own reunion retreat agenda
- Easy event registration & payment through our website & guest services
How it Works:
Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
Select your Retreat Program.
We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
Program fees are per-person and based on your reunion retreat program selection. Meals and accommodations start at $616/person based on choice of accommodation and length of retreat. (Kids’ pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults).
This also includes the use of equipment, materials and our expert hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "This is the 3rd time I have been to The Edge for a retreat. The moment I step onto this sacred land, I feel renewed. The energy here is incredible and so nourishing for the mind, body and soul! Attention to detail is found in every corner, from the warm, cozy beds, to the immaculately prepared gourmet meals. To every item displayed on the walls to a book case I could spend months pouring over . . ."
-Victoria Lynes, January 2016
Read Original Post
- "Classes and workshops are really wonderful, but in terms of connection and integration and relationship building, retreats are so, so rich in depth and intimacy. Being in a studio all the time, which is INCREDIBLE, its also really missing a huge piece to the puzzle, one that is intimately intertwined to yoga, and thats nature. To be able to slow down and feel Mama Natures embrace, thats life changing. And that a really beautiful thing to witness in your participants. One of my most favourite aspects of the whole experience: working with [Edge host] Tim. It was just SOOOO great having him there for the weekend. I felt so, so supported and taken care of and it took any feelings of unease or hesitation or doubt out of running a retreat. He was there. Gently, quietly, but present and all in. And I learned A LOT about leading. For me, I can feel insecure and introverted and it was SUCH a great reminder to simply show up for people. Exactly as I am, but be there for them in the best way I know how."
-Shannon MacLaggan, Owner, White Pine Yoga
Read Original Post