Reunion Retreats in Algonquin Park
Reconnect on an unplugged reunion retreat just north of Muskoka
Whether you are looking to gather your family, graduating class or old co-workers after too much time apart, Northern Edge Algonquin is sure to make it a memorable experience.
Reunion retreats at our home on the north west edge of Algonquin Park are tailored to the needs and desires of each group, and the entire lakeside facility is yours for the weekend.
Spend quality time together, exploring a great variety of activities designed to reconnect your group. Whether you are looking for nature connection, adventure, rejuvenation, local food & culture, or social time, we’ve got you covered.
Customize your reunion retreat with…
- Adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, stand-up paddle boarding, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars.
- Dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- Creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- Exclusive use of all Northern Edge Algonquin facilities
- All-inclusive cozy forest accommodations and delicious meals crafted with care from local ingredients
- Choose from one of our signature retreat programs like Quest for Balance or Up North: Algonquin Explorer, or customize your own reunion retreat agenda
- Easy event registration & payment through our website & guest services
How it Works:
Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
Select your Retreat Program.
We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
Program fees are per-person and based on your reunion retreat program selection. Meals and accommodations start at $616/person based on choice of accommodation and length of retreat. (Kids’ pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults).
This also includes the use of equipment, materials and our expert hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "Chef Gregor was a magician at creating fabulous meals from his tiny kitchen overlooking the snow covered lake. He had his guests drooling with anticipation as he recited before each meal the local ingredients (from herbs to meats, fresh pressed basil oil to Scotch ale) that composed his menu of organic delights. His passion for the environment and partnering with local growers make each meal an adventure in its own right. And he met each dietary request with ease, including glutin-free and vegan. Everyone raved over each meal. And so we were all content to contribute to the technology free environment by hand washing our dishes in hot sudsy well water, laughing with our new friends over drying and putting away techniques. Ending the day with a cup of their incredible blend of organic coffee or hot chocolate, especially after a late afternoon skate on the pond or a game of cards with other visitors, was an added bonus."
-Brenda Morgan, January 2016
Read Original Post
- "Food was mindblowing. No hyperbole here, we had some phenomenal eats, courtesy of the resident wizard-with-food Greg. Everything locally sourced, everything spiced and roasted/toasted/boiled/broiled/etc to perfection, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A vegetarian option was always available, and quite delicious . . ."
-Alex Preoteasa, February 2016
Read Original Post