Reunion Retreats in Algonquin Park
Reconnect on an unplugged reunion retreat just north of Muskoka
Whether you are looking to gather your family, graduating class or old co-workers after too much time apart, Northern Edge Algonquin is sure to make it a memorable experience.
Reunion retreats at our home on the north west edge of Algonquin Park are tailored to the needs and desires of each group, and the entire lakeside facility is yours for the weekend.
Spend quality time together, exploring a great variety of activities designed to reconnect your group. Whether you are looking for nature connection, adventure, rejuvenation, local food & culture, or social time, we’ve got you covered.
Customize your reunion retreat with…
- Adventure: guided naturalist hikes on the Forgotten Trails, mountain biking, canoeing or sea kayaking with island excursion, stand-up paddle boarding, snowshoeing, skiing, shinny hockey or skating under the stars.
- Dream time: yoga, beach time, reflexology, candle-lit forest walks.
- Celebration: campfire s’mores and games, wolf howls, campfire songs, hand-drumming.
- Creativity: mask-making, watercolour painting, nature art
- Exclusive use of all Northern Edge Algonquin facilities
- All-inclusive cozy forest accommodations and delicious meals crafted with care from local ingredients
- Choose from one of our signature retreat programs like Quest for Balance or Up North: Algonquin Explorer, or customize your own reunion retreat agenda
- Easy event registration & payment through our website & guest services
How it Works:
Select your date. Contact us to confirm availability.
Select your Retreat Program.
We’ll set up a booking portal for each attendee to book their preferred accommodation & pay for their portion.
Program fees are per-person and based on your reunion retreat program selection. Meals and accommodations start at $616/person based on choice of accommodation and length of retreat. (Kids’ pricing is available for kids under 10, providing minimum numbers are reached with adults).
This also includes the use of equipment, materials and our expert hosting services.
With a date in mind, email [email protected] or give us a call at 888 383 8320. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, check availability, and provide you with any extra info that you need before you place your deposit.
Praise for the Edge:
- "Let me tell you Gregor is the most amazing chef! Guests return primarily because the meals he creates are better than any 5 star restaurant. Gregor provides a sensory experience during mealtimes by telling a story, explaining where all the food was sourced from and providing a large variety of items to choose from."
-Monica Holland, July 2019
Read Original Post
- "I was amazed at how much we packed into such a short time period, I'd come back in a flash. I really enjoyed Todd's communication style - very easygoing, but thought provoking."
-Sally Thompson, Vice President, Halsall Associates